Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*?.?*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah. But... it's more complicated now! ;.; I feel a connection.

Sorry, I'm just my awkward self. >.< I'm just a... how was it... a "goofball". >.>
*Your dream is more complicated or your feelings are more complicated?*

*A connection? :gwah .........okay :XD*

*Yeah, it is a little awkward now isn't it? :sweat .......meh, awkward is good sometimes :hip*

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

*:blink*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Both, Xi0. They're both complicated. Because I'm complicated!*
*Yeah, I guess it was just me. T.T My dream will never become real! ;.;*
*Yeah, but this awkward isn't good, right?*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Both, Xi0. They're both complicated. Because I'm complicated!*
*Yeah, I guess it was just me. T.T My dream will never become real! ;.;*
*Yeah, but this awkward isn't good, right?*
*...oh, well you could uncomplicate it by explaining it :XD*

*Well, it's not like I've never imagined us playing together either, so it isn't just you...just "connection" makes me feel weird :hip*

*Don't know...it feels more like confusion than awkward really :XD*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*sneakiness....again :oh*

*I know what you're implying :pwnge*
*Sneakiness?*

*You do?...good because I don't :imslow*

*You are talented, you can read minds! :3c*

*:derp*

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

*broken hearted :scry*
*I just linked to the perfect song for that :crying*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*...just "connection" makes me feel weird :hip*
*connection??? what are you saying xi0?? *

*you afraid to get connected?? :3c*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*...what just happened? :oh*



*It's the SILENCE thread! :yelling*
*Oops... o.o*
*Someone heard my thoughts.*

*Xi0... I don't wanna be annoying, but I feel like if I don't talk about it, it won't happen.*
*I just feel like I'm in an unrequited love. xD I have an emotion that's strong, but I don't feel like I'm sharing it with anyone.*
*Okay, I've become very awkward now.*
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Reminds me,I need to listen to the new album again!
*SILENCE THREAD! :yelling*

*Indeed though...the album is flawless...you can listen to it beginning to end repeatedly. Album of the year IMO*

*Oops... o.o*
*Someone heard my thoughts.*

*Xi0... I don't wanna be annoying, but I feel like if I don't talk about it, it won't happen.*
*I just feel like I'm in an unrequited love. xD I have an emotion that's strong, but I don't feel like I'm sharing it with anyone.*
*Okay, I've become very awkward now.*
*:XD*

*You don't have to apologize. I think I'm annoying as well, but I try not to worry about it too much*
*So it's inside your head? I can relate to that in various ways :nod. I have feelings of wanting to sing and vost and perform but I'm a wuss...........we are talking about "the band" right? :oh*
*It doesn't bother me really :XD*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*SILENCE THREAD! :yelling*

*Indeed though...the album is flawless...you can listen to it beginning to end repeatedly. Album of the year IMO*
*Ouuu.....sorry*

*Well,maybe not album of the year,but still one of the best!What's your favourite song?Mine would be Perth,I think.*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*You don't have to apologize. I think I'm annoying as well, but I try not to worry about it too much*
*So it's inside your head? I can relate to that in various ways :nod. I have feelings of wanting to sing and vost and perform but I'm a wuss...........we are talking about "the band" right? :oh*
*It doesn't bother me really :XD*
*^^*


*If there's love, just feel it*
*If there's life, we'll see it*
*This ain't no time to be alone, alone, yeah*
*I wont let you go~*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*Ouuu.....sorry*

*Well,maybe not album of the year,but still one of the best!What's your favourite song?Mine would be Perth,I think.*
*It's really really really hard for me to pick. Perth is a great one...they're all really good. I'm sort of partial to Towers because of what it's about :derp*

*Though I like Hinnom, TX and the singles Calgary and Holocene...and Beth/Rest.......I can't pick :fail*

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

*It's really really really hard for me to pick. Perth is a great one...they're all really good. I'm sort of partial to Towers because of what it's about :derp*

*Though I like Hinnon, TX and the singles Calgary and Holocene...and Beth/Rest.......I can't pick :fail*
*It's like me shopping! :arf*

*Good thing I don't do it often! :arf*

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

*^^*


*If there's love, just feel it*
*If there's life, we'll see it*
*This ain't no time to be alone, alone, yeah*
*I wont let you go~*
*:iik*

*What's going on? :gwah*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:iik*

*What's going on? :gwah*
*I just smiled at what you said, thought that there's nothing much to say more concerning that topic right now, so I carried on and posted the lyrics of a song I'm listening to right now and that I really like. ^^*
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top