Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*OFF WITH ITS HEAD! :yelling*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Oh Ancy drops in from Portugal - now we have two Jorpeds :Haha*
*.... Could have sworn I said this before but yeah -- Happy New Years everyone. :p*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*ANCY! :wtf*
*Happy New Year! :confetti Did you have a good time?*
*I'm good. First official work day tomorrow.*
*I missed youuuu! :squish*
*I'm still having a good time <_>*

*miss you too, sweety...can't wait to be back to catch up on Skype :3c*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*She left us to party in mediocre weather :derp*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*She left us to party in mediocre weather :derp*

*what mediocre weather :yelling??? today I was sunbathing only wearing a bra and panties :derp...there were some people who noticed what I was doing..they probably thought I'm nuts <_>*


*tomorrow I'm going to fight the torros...ole :3c*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Wow! :XD*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*I meant in that the weather isn't really summery enough for me*

*You didn't bring a swimsuit? :o*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Swimsuits are not needed in 2012? The age of weird sth thats going to happen all over the place. Hide your kids and wife today!*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*gb that avatar looks sooooo eerie or odd or a combo of both if you stare at for a while :p*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I meant in that the weather isn't really summery enough for me*

*You didn't bring a swimsuit? :o*
*...and I've been telling you that winter here is like summer in Nl...in other words that the weather is summery enough for me.....(not for the Portuguese people though..they thought I'm a looney :derp) everything is relative Gary :yelling*

*...as for the swimsuits...I brought two....but still..I wanted to be wild and do my own thing <_>*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Ancy is a wild woman should I bee scared? Wonders in awkwardness*
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*hum *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top