*OFF WITH ITS HEAD!
*
*
**hey babe, happy new year 2012**...hi people...happy 2012*
*Adiiii...how are you sweety?*
*
**I'm still having a good time*ANCY!*
*Happy New Year!Did you have a good time?*
*I'm good. First official work day tomorrow.*
*I missed youuuu!*
*
*
**Me neither.*can't wait to be back to catch up on Skype*
*
And be a good Ancy.
**She left us to party in mediocre weather*
??? today I was sunbathing only wearing a bra and panties
...there were some people who noticed what I was doing..they probably thought I'm nuts
*
*
*
*
*
**Anywhere, UK*Hungreeeeeeeeey*
*Want to travel somewhere too*
*
*
**...and I've been telling you that winter here is like summer in Nl...in other words that the weather is summery enough for me.....(not for the Portuguese people though..they thought I'm a looney*I meant in that the weather isn't really summery enough for me*
*You didn't bring a swimsuit?*
) everything is relative Gary
*
**should you??*Ancy is a wild woman should I bee scared? Wonders in awkwardness*
* or
* (that's the question)
*
*