Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*haha it's funny* *Aerosmith is a great band*
*haha it's funny* *Aerosmith is a great band*
or have any musical talent???
...
**I'm glad you like them.*Aerosmith are fricking awesome* *So Hound....how was your Christmas?? and btw...Happy New Year
*
I had a nice Christmas, thanks. Hope you had a great time too.**Well, I have an acoustic guitar. I'm still not very good at it, but I'll get better.*I wonder...do any of you play an instrument???or have any musical talent???
...
*
And I can sing a little...*
or are you going to disappear for another year???
**XD I'll try and come more often.*Cool* *so are you going to be hanging around in the FF area more often now???
or are you going to disappear for another year???
*
I forgot how fun it was with you guys here. *
**You double banner, you...* better stick around so I can ban you more.*
*
* *yea, you should defo stay Hound
* *what other manga are you reading that you really like?
*
But both the manga and anime are made after the novels, so...*
*
*
*
hahahah ?*
*