- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Awkward Silence Thread (v2)
*Hello Wow
...*
*Hello Wow
...*
...*
*
*
Ed your going to use that against me from now on aren't you???
* *
* *o0o0oh hello to anybody who is online.....
*
*
* *
*
lolz Ed was here when I was away!! now it'ss the other way around!!
*
* *
*
But you already know that.
*
* *how was school???* *what did you use as an excuse for your absence from school yesterday???
*
......... *
wats up Obi!!!**I told my teacher I didn't feel well. Which is true, actually, I had a headache... from sleeping too much. xD**o0o0oh hello Hound!!* *how was school???* *what did you use as an excuse for your absence from school yesterday???
*
*......... haha!! how about ( that she was kidnapped ) as an excuse?! lolz!!![]()
......... *


*is dead from laughing**Too true.**....school sucks...*
...*
and i like milk
*
*
*