*Thanks. You too Des-chan! Good night!
*
*
*
yeahh but I was amazed... I had no idea it was a national dish*Oh you mean, one of the national dishes of Brazil... hey Ed...*
*Nope, I haven't.*
hahahahah ... so you have to try it is reallly good ... Of course you can call me Ed*Hi ^_^...may I call you Ed?* *And yes, I have. (if pastel is what I think you mean)**After reading J's post, no I haven't*
^^ hahaha ... I believe is way more natural ... well it is like fried thing with stuff in it 8D! hahahah ... =_= uhhh having an evil idea 
... soon I am going to be in a game with all these names*You can even call Ed = Suspect34 and he wouldn't mind at all. hahahahaha Jk'ing*
*Des-chan, please ask Ed how he got his username? *
hahahahh 
Arrogance... I shall get my pedo revenge*There's even people who dare to call Ed by pedo so I guess calling him Ed is ok*
some dayOh wellll ... ... it is my motherboard name*Hi BBB Banana * *Okay J-kun. Mmm...how did you get your username, Asusp3v4x?*
it was so crazy an original ... nobody would even think of it ^_^Well ... ...I am cool =_= relatively with that*That ain't cool. You guys labelled Eduardo that a while back, it was a bit amusing initially but I request that you do not use it again. * *Unless...Ed is actually cool with it......*
, although is good moment for a laugh
about my awkward user name
... it is an awesome MOTHER BOARD ^^ damn it!!!! it was my first computer ahahhaha ... I am still in love with that piece of crap
*
come on dude. It is a funny story. It's ashame you didn't say "it's homage to my motherboard man"
*
* *baka.*
*
* *Stop being lazy.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We are so blessed by the Almighty.
*
*