Awkward Silence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Thanks. You too Des-chan! Good night! :bye*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*night mate*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Buggy said :

*Oh you mean, one of the national dishes of Brazil... hey Ed...*

*Nope, I haven't.*
yeahh but I was amazed... I had no idea it was a national dish :XD hahahahah ... so you have to try it is reallly good ...

Destiny Said:

*Hi ^_^...may I call you Ed?* *And yes, I have. (if pastel is what I think you mean)**After reading J's post, no I haven't*
Of course you can call me Ed :XD ^^ hahaha ... I believe is way more natural ... well it is like fried thing with stuff in it 8D! hahahah ... =_= uhhh having an evil idea :XD

Buggy said:

*You can even call Ed = Suspect34 and he wouldn't mind at all. hahahahaha Jk'ing*

*Des-chan, please ask Ed how he got his username? *
... soon I am going to be in a game with all these names :XD hahahahh

and... here we go with the geek thing :XD

BBB said:

*There's even people who dare to call Ed by pedo so I guess calling him Ed is ok*
Arrogance... I shall get my pedo revenge :XD some day

Destiny said:

*Hi BBB Banana * *Okay J-kun. Mmm...how did you get your username, Asusp3v4x?*
Oh wellll ... ... it is my motherboard name :XD it was so crazy an original ... nobody would even think of it ^_^

Buggy said:

*That ain't cool. You guys labelled Eduardo that a while back, it was a bit amusing initially but I request that you do not use it again. * *Unless...Ed is actually cool with it......*
Well ... ...I am cool =_= relatively with that :XD, although is good moment for a laugh


*You people are being so Blue meanies :XD about my awkward user name :XD ... it is an awesome MOTHER BOARD ^^ damn it!!!! it was my first computer ahahhaha ... I am still in love with that piece of crap :XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*:lmao come on dude. It is a funny story. It's ashame you didn't say "it's homage to my motherboard man" :XD*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*There's too much to read >_>*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*you should read everything in the FF. :noworry* *Stop being lazy. :p*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*yeah if we can read 30 pages of spam in the win thread why not 2 or 3 pages in this thread?*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I don't have time for that.I have real problems:shakefist*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Yeah,i need to stand up and go to the kitchen to draw something for art classes.It's like friggin' 20 steps from my current location-_-;*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*If it is for the sake of art you should do it*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*You are right!*

*Btw.Where is the fanart?:XD*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*You know,i'm really surprised as well,but i'm not fat:XD*
*I'm rather skinny to be honest*
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
*I'm doing a few sketches to master obata's art style after I'm confortable with it I'll make the final product*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*20 steps and you caN't be bothered. YOU'RE FAT GOOGZ! Lazy baka!* *:XD*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I always do that too:hi5*

*God seems to love me,because even though i'm a huuuge lazy bum,i'm not fat:XD*
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*Me too! :hi5 We are so blessed by the Almighty. :noworry*

*:XD*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top