Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
I hate Kobe with a passion and also the Lakers, I dont want them to win a ring, I want San Antonio to beat them in the conference finalsBulls didn't even make it into the play-offs lol.
Whatever, I think Bryant really deserved the MVP this year. And I don't dare to make any predictions for the ring winner; I mean, I like Lakers, Hornets, Boston and Detroit, I'll be happy whichever wins it, though it would be great for Kobe to win his first ring without O'neal.
the one who deserves a ring right now is the big three of boston, KG, pierce, allen, veteran guys who have no rings yet. SA, LA and DET had their share of glory already. anyway from here on its a tight battle, anyone can win it
This Lakers team will be unstoppable once they get Bynum and Ariza back, plus Vucacic will only get better and better. He's doing a great job against Manu.La,LA!!!Kobe,Kobe,i told you hes gonna be MVP!!!Lakers in 6 games,maybe even sooner,this was a great season,now win a championship and will kill Boston!
oh yeah, that's what I meant....when Bynum and Ariza comes back next season.....Bynum just had surgery, a few days ago, btw. So he's definitely not coming back soon.Bynum aint gonna comeback till like training camp.Oh and game 3 tonight baby,if Lakers win its a wrap.
somewhere around early June.vintagemistakes said:wait a minute... the playoffs are still going on... how long do they bloody last?
Both Detroit and the Spurs are dynasties, no doubt. I honestly think if Larry Brown stayed longer in Detroit, and of course, if they kept Ben Wallace, Detroit would have won at least another championship, in addition to their first one.predsfan said:Man, no love for Detroit!? They are by far my favorite team. I also have to go for the Spurs, mainly because I live in Memphis, and absolutely couldn't stand Gasol when he was here. Here's hoping the Pistons win it all.
never knew that you were interested in basktball.I had picked Cleveland before the start but that wish was ruined, so might as well pick the next best thing, LA.![]()