Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:


Facts, but who knows when the NFL is coming back.Meh nfl>nba
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My guy can't stay with a team lmao.
Calling it now, Mia to the ECF. Jimmy had more than enough time to fix his shooting and Bam gonna take another leap. They gonna lead them boys![]()
Who? Jimmy? He's signed for three more yearsMy guy can't stay with a team lmao.
Oh nvm. He's fizzled out anyways.Who? Jimmy? He's signed for three more years
20 ppg, 6 apg, 6 rpg,Oh nvm. He's fizzled out anyways.

Fizzly bubbly hehe20 ppg, 6 app, 6 rpg,
Elite defender, clutch, alpha leader, and overall one of the more valuable player in the game. Just look at his impact in his first year in Miami
Fizzled out, lmao
![]()
That looks like the grim reaper in disguise lolYo wtf, who made these schedules. Miami is playing Toronto, Milwaukee, Boston, Denver, Indiana, and OKC.
You'd think the owner slept with comisssioner's wife or smth
No matter, a perfect test run before the playoffs
The names you mentioned aren't easy.Going by the original schedule, the Heat had one of the easiest schedules remaining. They took out Det 2x, Chi 2x, Charlotte 2x, and NY 2x. Lmao wut??
I'm talking Boston and Milwaukee. Your original post.They're all nineteen games or more under .500. They are garbeige
Oh, but I didn't call them easy. I was talking about the original 82 game schedule, and the remaining 17 games which included those low tier teams I listed, hence a very favorable strength of schedule.I'm talking Boston and Milwaukee. Your original post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's a tough call between Giannis and LeBron. I'd like LeBron to get it, but I think if we really consider who is more valuable to their team, it'd have to be Giannis. Bucks are trash without him. At least Lakers have AD.MVP: Giannis
DPOY: Giannis
ROY: Ja Morant
Most Improved Player: My guy, Bam!!
6th Man: Coin toss between Lou Will/Montrez
COY: Nick Nurse
Will add
Executive of the Year: The Godfather, Pat Riley
Before the season got interrupted, I felt like Lebron was on Giannis' heels, it also seemed that way from the media. Who knows what would've happened in the last 17-19 games. But now, months after and no recency bias, it has to be Giannis. He lead the best team record wise, the top 2 way player in the game imo, dominant stats and advanced stats like PER close to all time records, and as you said most valuable to his team.It's a tough call between Giannis and LeBron. I'd like LeBron to get it, but I think if we really consider who is more valuable to their team, it'd have to be Giannis. Bucks are trash without him. At least Lakers have AD.
DPOY: AD
ROY: Morant
MIP: Bam too lol
6th Man: Dennis Schroeder
COY: Nick Nurse, because a lot of people (myself included) thought the Raptors would suck once Kawhi left but he's kept them a championship contender.