Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Devin Booker and Damian Lillard off. Bubble MVP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BD_Beno Can I join Heat Nation? Knicks Mafia is tuff atm![]()
I will order Heats merch rn
Miami Vice gear>>>>>I will order Heats merch rn
Bet. I'll send you the photo of me wearing it. Crop Miami gear on Droy lolMiami Vice gear>>>>>

Nah I'm down 35 pounds. I'll bet Jet in no timeHey, you said it this time, not me![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What kinda contest?if anyone is interesting in a contest, we can move it to a separate thread.
you make your predictions, get points each time you're right. whoever have the highest score win.What kinda contest?
That's cool. Mine are:you make your predictions, get points each time you're right. whoever have the highest score win.

Winner gets the ultimate treasure.....ONE PIECE.1 pts if you pick the winner right, 3 pts if you pick the winner and the number of game right![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was speaking to someone about this the other day. Pretty awesome.Huh. I didn't see this on my feed until I checked ANN:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I dunno what's happened to Horford, he was a good player for Celtics when they had him. What have they done to him in Philly? not enough game time or what?goddamn 76ers suck this year, i knew they had lot of issue but it became more apparent with Simmons out. they have no bench, still can't believe Al horford is getting paid $109 million. that's one of the worst contract out there. Dude is 33 years old and still have 3 years on his contract, the process is screwed. Same for Tobias Harris while he isn't a total bum like Horford, $180 mil/5years for a guy that isn't even an allstar. that's too much. they traded Covington and Dario for 1 year of Butler thinking he would resign, then they packined after Butler decided to leave. They wanted a 3rd superstar so bad alongside Embiid and Simmons that they thought overpaying Harris would do the trick. They had better options with that money.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On another note, glad Mavs won. kept telling my friend (clips bandwagon fan) that the Mavs got robbed on game 1.
Horford got plenty of time, he was a starter at first. He just sucked, bad fit so they moved him to the bench. Horford is best at the 5, which is Embiid position or at the 4 which is tobia harris position, so it created spacing problem having him starting with Embiid and Harris. Having a point guard who can't shoot (Simmons) didn't help.I dunno what's happened to Horford, he was a good player for Celtics when they had him. What have they done to him in Philly? not enough game time or what?
I'm disappointed Harris isn't stepping up to become a lead player, especially with the absence of Simmons. They should never have gotten rid of JJ Reddick. smh. I think once this sweep is completed (yeah they're getting swept), management is likely to break up the process. I know Cavs were offering crazy picks to have Simmons, so they have go with that but after all the talks of the regular season and us seeing a different team from last year's playoffs, it's just the same shit if not worse.
About the Mavs, glad they got the win. Not just because I don't like the Clippers but that Porzingis and Doncic duo is killer. Loving seeing them play and succeed. Looks like George has a shoulder injury (?), so if Mavs maintain this standard, they're gonna go through to 2nd round. And to think, they could be 2-0 if it wasn't for the refs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---