Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Brett Brown.i wonder who gonna get fired
Butler is probably laughing right now.yeah but its not like it was brett brown who offered the max to Tobia harris and refused to give it to Butler.
Tobia injury look back, hope its not seriousBrett Brown surely will be gone.
Kinda sad for Embiid, his team didn't really give him a lot of support. Harris played well up until that head injury.
Looks like the Raptors next for Celtics.
Embiid is their best player and the only one playing well atm. Simmons is too inconsistent, sometimes he's just too passiveEmbiid needs to go.
It didnt look like a concussion and he came back for the last...4mins or so? of the match.Tobia injury look back, hope its not serious
Either way, I think this could be the last straw for Embiid. He might decide to leave on his own. Simmons is lol atm.Embiid is their best player and the only one playing well atm. Simmons is too inconsistent, sometimes he's just too passive
Embiid still have 2 or 3 years on his contract. But yeah easy trade if he say he wanna leaveEither way, I think this could be the last straw for Embiid. He might decide to leave on his own. Simmons is lol atm.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

the IG post not loading for me. link?Man that was so cold, that boy is deadly. I'm still pissed because they really could be 3-1 up on the Clippers right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm screaming!![]()