Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:

Kobe will play and Rose is back. Heat ain't gonna win nothing now.

meh that guy injured all the timeGreg Oden signed with the Heat! 3-PEAT!!!!!!1
lot of team better than the lakers in the west atm.I don't know if serious but... Kobe? Last time I checked, the Lakers are somehow in shambles after Howard left. And yes, I do think as long as Kobe plays, they'll still somehow get into the playoffs but I really don't consider them title contenders right now. Even if Pau and Nash rejuvenates and plays well, their bench still sucks. And D'Antoni is still in the sidelines.
I believe the Bulls will be one of the 3 teams that will hinder the Heat for a 3-peat in the East, as long as Rose plays like the way he did before his ACL tore. But I consider the Pacers as the best team to beat Miami come playoffs with their bench upgraded with minor tinkering, the comeback of Granger and the addition of Luis Scola. And there's the highest paid franchise in history called the Brooklyn Nets, too.
But we don't know how they'll play without Howard. Didn't Kobe take the Lakers to the playoff and beat the Warriors on an injured leg? But yeah, D'Antoni will likely screw things up again.I don't know if serious but... Kobe? Last time I checked, the Lakers are somehow in shambles after Howard left. And yes, I do think as long as Kobe plays, they'll still somehow get into the playoffs but I really don't consider them title contenders right now. Even if Pau and Nash rejuvenates and plays well, their bench still sucks. And D'Antoni is still in the sidelines.
I believe the Bulls will be one of the 3 teams that will hinder the Heat for a 3-peat in the East, as long as Rose plays like the way he did before his ACL tore. But I consider the Pacers as the best team to beat Miami come playoffs with their bench upgraded with minor tinkering, the comeback of Granger and the addition of Luis Scola. And there's the highest paid franchise in history called the Brooklyn Nets, too.
True, Lakers haven't been that good so far, but I'm hopeful for this season.
lot of team better than the lakers in the west atm.
And for the Rose, delusional Bulls fan seems to forget how well he performed against the heat during his MVP season and yeah pacers > bulls

Can't wait to watch the game and see the Bulls pick up their first win over the defending champion!This is why NBA will make it happen. Bulls vs Heat at opening night.![]()
That has never happened to Lebron. No, never. That was not the story of every season from 2003 - 2010. Lebron fans never had to apologize for embarrassing play off losses. I might not remember things clearly though.i can see Bulls winning then their fan starting to say this year we win it all. then playoffs start they get destroyed.

hmmmm. Something seems wrong about this statement. I vaguely recall Dallas obliterating Miami in the 2011 finals. I also have vague memories of folks questioning Lebron all summer, just like you questioned the Bulls. I may be wrong, my memory is not what it once was. You might not remember that because you weren't on the Bron bandwagon back then.dunnot, ask to cleveland fans![]()
Bron whines whenever someone brushes up against him. Blake is the only player who whines more. The last two seasons would have been very different if Rose had been healthy.LeBron without the refs wouldn't be as good as he is. His team is also great at flopping. Also funny how the Heat were lucky that Popovich didn't think about rebounding and took Duncan out. With the Bulls being 100% or close to it, I can see them beating the Heat, whether during the season or the playoffs. They did manage to end the Heat's streak after all.
Of course, the biased refs and the Heat bein good at bullshitting could help them win most games. Who knows.