Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Just watch the list of mvps from the all star game. Irving, as good as he is, is a toad among princes for such a price. The list is ,aside from rice & kyrie, only made up of hall of famers.What do you mean by worst? He's a good player.


zOMGWiZ. Dreams do come true. I need to find someone to hug. It's been six years. I forgot how awesome play-off basketball can be. All you front runners and bandwagon fans don't even know.

yh i expect 4-0 against the bobcats.I will be shocked if the Heat doesn't sweep the Bobcats. They really don't have a chance anyway. Cole was kinda impressive with the reverse layup though.
LOLZ fucking bandwagon Heat fan. Some of us have actually rooted for the same team our whole lives. Laugh all you want, winning a road playoff game meant something to Wizards fans. We're not just front runners rooting for the best player in the game. You'd probably never understand what a meaningful win feels like when you've only been rooting for a team for four seasons, and only because of one player.



meh since 98 it's been false hope after false hope and lot of BS. hope we get it this timeOfftopic, but France's football team was never considered a Dark Horse itself. Contrary to that, it's a potency that became shit.