Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:


But it's true. Not our fault Rose plays like an idiot even though his knee can't support that style.They never are 100% and Rose is always injured. F@ck it dude, if he can't stay healthy half a season don't even say ¨we weren't 100%¨.
Rose only played ten games this season. He has only played 49 total games over the last two seasons. The Bulls have been to the playoffs twice without him. Trading Luol Deng probably had a bigger impact. Neither are the reason they lost. the Bulls were favored going into the series. The Wizards beat them in every faze of the game, including the Bulls specialties, defense and rebounding.They never are 100% and Rose is always injured. F@ck it dude, if he can't stay healthy half a season don't even say ¨we weren't 100%¨.
It's a valid excuse, given the Bulls have done much better with Rose.I know, and that's what I mean. Saying ¨we weren't 100 %, Rose was injured¨ is such a bs excuse. You got outplayed, the other team was better, done.

Against the bobcats without their best player, I think that the 8 teams from the west would have swept that. I even think that the wolves and phoenix would have swept that.Well, most of the big teams haven't done well at the beginning. The Thunder, Pacers, and Spurs should have been dominating like the Heat. Sadly, people will deny the Heat don't have talent when they're the only team who swept.