Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
If you're winning 101-88 and end up losing 104-105 (with 7 points in the last 50 seconds) there's something wrong besides the calls (that were arguable). 0 Self-criticismif the thunder win that series i'll be rooting for the Spurs to win the WCF from the bottom of my heart. they didn't deserve today's win, the refs came with some hard bullshit calls toward the end.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8CA4...p4?versionId=YjRZO2L3i3ChHmF1YTh0Evw_ZogpcjytTHe Pacers don't even belong.
Eh, saw it already. They're spamming Stephenson blowing. Apparently he put his hand over LeBron's mouth as well. Haslem even threatened to kill Stephenson. #fail
I guess it's unprofessional/unsportsmanlike. Now, we have the Spurs vs. the Heats again. Last year the Heats won by luck and Popovich's one mistake. This year, will they go for a repeat? I say yay, for the league seems to be fixed.I don t get the fuss about stephenson. He was quite funny and did no harm. It s the same level as jr smith untying shoes of an other player
