Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Kagura's father is one huge joke :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

:huh well watched ep 40, his appearance is pretty weird but I don't see the one huge joke yet. Guess I will know after watching the next :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Kagura's father is just very... lax compared to her other sibling... You will see, much later.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Thanks for spoiling :crying
More like "thanks for hyping me!"

---------- Post added January 27, 2013 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

Have you seen any of Hasegawa yet? That guy is hilarious, and just gets more and more pathetic (in a funny way) :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I see a new Gintama fan, congrats for successfully recruiting another member Church of Parfait!

By the way, I'm in Gintoki x Tsukuyo ship too, you'll notice that this pairing is probably the most canon. Or so I thought.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Ah, your sig is so good. Nice one man. The only beef I have with your ava is that Gin should have picked his nose.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

That picture is small and blurry to me. SAO?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

^^ Yes, that picture contains SAO brochures.

Ah, your sig is so good. Nice one man. The only beef I have with your ava is that Gin should have picked his nose.
Thanks :hurr

Actually the sig could be better if there is no size limit rule.

Gintoki had a toothache in that avy.. he ate too much sweets.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Mind sharing the full picture?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

You could have included it all, but it would be rather wide indeed. That era though, so nice.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of 600x200 sig. Uncomfortable for other members, and obviously for me as well.

I have a pic Hijikata painting too, but it's too big to be used as an Avy.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Well I meant smaller, something like:



But the characters become so small. I prefer your big, cropped version.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

More like "thanks for hyping me!"

---------- Post added January 27, 2013 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

Have you seen any of Hasegawa yet? That guy is hilarious, and just gets more and more pathetic (in a funny way) :XD
Yeah, right... :^_^ The episodes with Kagura's father were quite good actually, the tidbit of info about her brother was very informative too lol

trying to kill his own father

Haven't been able to continue since then, maybe I can watch a few episodes tomorrow.

Hasegawa? I'm not that fluent when it comes to the names yet so it would help if you could give me a bit of a description :p

I see a new Gintama fan, congrats for successfully recruiting another member Church of Parfait!
Too early to call me a fan but I guess I'm starting to like it :hmm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Hasegawa_Taizou

Otherwise known as MADAO.

Ah yes, her brother is just epic. You may not have known it, but two or one avatar ago I had Kamui (his name) as an avy.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Hasegawa_Taizou

Otherwise known as MADAO.

Ah yes, her brother is just epic. You may not have known it, but two or one avatar ago I had Kamui (his name) as an avy.
Ah yes, of course I know him :XD Haven't seen that much from him but he was quite funny so far, like when he build that huge ice statue of himself :lmao I believe that was the episode which you showed me a part from quite a while ago. I have to say it was a lot more funny when you're more into the whole Gintama universe. What was it? Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstrong canon? :rofl

Yup I'm curious to see more from him, sounds like he's an interesting chracter :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Hasegawa is so epic. That much that always plays when he does something, so hilarious :XD

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon indeed, that episode is just priceless. I rewatch it every now and then :lmao
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Why is Shiroyasha black again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top