Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential
Kagura's father is one huge joke
Kagura's father is one huge joke


well watched ep 40, his appearance is pretty weird but I don't see the one huge joke yet. Guess I will know after watching the next 

More like "thanks for hyping me!"Thanks for spoiling![]()


ThanksAh, your sig is so good. Nice one man. The only beef I have with your ava is that Gin should have picked his nose.

Yeah, right...More like "thanks for hyping me!"
---------- Post added January 27, 2013 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was January 26, 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------
Have you seen any of Hasegawa yet? That guy is hilarious, and just gets more and more pathetic (in a funny way)![]()
The episodes with Kagura's father were quite good actually, the tidbit of info about her brother was very informative too lol 
Too early to call me a fan but I guess I'm starting to like itI see a new Gintama fan, congrats for successfully recruiting another member Church of Parfait!

Ah yes, of course I know himhttp://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Hasegawa_Taizou
Otherwise known as MADAO.
Ah yes, her brother is just epic. You may not have known it, but two or one avatar ago I had Kamui (his name) as an avy.
Haven't seen that much from him but he was quite funny so far, like when he build that huge ice statue of himself
I believe that was the episode which you showed me a part from quite a while ago. I have to say it was a lot more funny when you're more into the whole Gintama universe. What was it? Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstrong canon? 


