Bay Life Crib: That's pretty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah I forgot about the Mafia Game until I received the PM this morning -_-;

Hmm, well I suppose that's true. I keep to a select few characters.

Nice! Yeah I think a big reason for why I liked it so much was because I was really hyped due to watching a (very spoilerish) AMV about it, where I liked the song too. Overall a great arc though. Glad that you enjoyed it. In regards of villains, there's really not many to mention there than him, he's the long term villain of the lot, him and his few followers that we'll see again.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

ibra: Two words: Kondo & Tarzan :rofl
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

:rofl
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Reading through your thread earlier today inspired me to pick the Gintama anime back up after having it on hold for about 3(ish?) years. x) So far today, I watched episodes 119-124 (love the 5th OP!). Might even watch one or two more eps before I go to bed. I almost forgot how much I loved this show!

Just thought you would like to know. :lovebunny

@niichan - I love, love your sig! :hearts *fangirls*
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Great! Keep going and you will hit the Yoshiwara arc in no time. So good.

Yeah, OP 5 is great. I love ED 14 & 15 too.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah I forgot about the Mafia Game until I received the PM this morning -_-;

Hmm, well I suppose that's true. I keep to a select few characters.

Nice! Yeah I think a big reason for why I liked it so much was because I was really hyped due to watching a (very spoilerish) AMV about it, where I liked the song too. Overall a great arc though. Glad that you enjoyed it. In regards of villains, there's really not many to mention there than him, he's the long term villain of the lot, him and his few followers that we'll see again.
So far so good :hee

You need more variety!

Wait, so we will see that woman and the lolicon again? Didn't like either that much, though that guy with the big headphones seems interesting. I really wanted to see a fight between Takasugi and Gintoki or Katsura so I was a bit disappointed. Guess they need to save the juicy stuff for later.
Haven't watched a new episode yet, as I was just too busy. Man, this sure will take a while :XD

Reading through your thread earlier today inspired me to pick the Gintama anime back up after having it on hold for about 3(ish?) years. x) So far today, I watched episodes 119-124 (love the 5th OP!). Might even watch one or two more eps before I go to bed. I almost forgot how much I loved this show!

Just thought you would like to know. :lovebunny

@niichan - I love, love your sig! :hearts *fangirls*
Another Gintoki fan? :zomg and thanks, I love your set as well :wtf
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

:hee

Nah man. I'm good. Shizu is my man. I have a few reusable ones, and now a ton of Gintoki ones. I might change to a new one after the Mafia game.

That woman and the headphones guy are Takasugi's "henchmen". Mr. Headphones will have a pretty interesting role in an early 100s arc. I'm going to be honest, Takasugi is very rarely involved directly in anything. He has a lot of behind the scenes moments (mentioned by others), but he rarely actually appears. Despite that he's a massively popular character. The "cool guy", "badass" and "mystery" factors are the main contributors to that I assume. He's among my top 5 as well.

Yeah, I've only watched 1/2 episode in three days. Sad. I'll watch at least two tonight though. Finally some breathing room. I've used all my free MH time on the Mafia game, which hasn't been too much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

:hee

Nah man. I'm good. Shizu is my man. I have a few reusable ones, and now a ton of Gintoki ones. I might change to a new one after the Mafia game.

That woman and the headphones guy are Takasugi's "henchmen". Mr. Headphones will have a pretty interesting role in an early 100s arc. I'm going to be honest, Takasugi is very rarely involved directly in anything. He has a lot of behind the scenes moments (mentioned by others), but he rarely actually appears. Despite that he's a massively popular character. The "cool guy", "badass" and "mystery" factors are the main contributors to that I assume. He's among my top 5 as well.

Yeah, I've only watched 1/2 episode in three days. Sad. I'll watch at least two tonight though. Finally some breathing room. I've used all my free MH time on the Mafia game, which hasn't been too much.
Well then we will have a duel with Gintoki avatars :cheez

So no direct Gintoki vs. Takasugi fight in the present yet? :gwah

I know, I've been doing the same. Though it was okay, as I had to do some work for school and casually looked at the mafia thread and made a post.

[sizept=1]Until Kdowns appeared and I got a bit mad...[/sizept]
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Well then we will have a duel with Gintoki avatars :cheez

So no direct Gintoki vs. Takasugi fight in the present yet? :gwah

I know, I've been doing the same. Though it was okay, as I had to do some work for school and casually looked at the mafia thread and made a post.

[sizept=1]Until Kdowns appeared and I got a bit mad...[/sizept]
You're going to change again? Just use the sig as avy, it's too good to "waste".

I don't like this competition, you make me want to burn through my avatars to "reserve" them!

Well, I can't really reveal too much. You see them fight, but not... well not actually, but still they do, sort of. eheheh (short).

I know Takasugi is going to be present in the second arc with Kamui, Kagura's brother. That one is bound to be epic.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Not hibernating anymore...

missing D:
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

This is confusing, each time I see your Mafia avy and short red nickname over it, I automatically assume it's Gary for 1s. Am I the only one ?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Don't put all short nicked guys under one boat!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Not hibernating anymore...

missing D:
D:

I don't get this trend of yours.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Regarding latest ep of Suits (13):

Don't know what to think of the whole Hardmann coming back to attack the firm once more. I kinda like that he went away but maybe this time they want him to get demolished by the Jessica and co. as to give some sort of closure instead of the whole voted off thingy. Meh, let's hope this season ends with a bigger bang than the winter half of season 2
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I felt kind of done with him, but we'll see how things play out. Overall I've enjoyed the last two episodes very much. The first after the return was incredibly annoying with Mike being such a douche and emo.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Well, at least we might slowly get a normal Louis back :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Louis is always superb, great character. Him and Harvey are awesome. I look forward to a more "united" pair of the two. It's always hilarious when they joke around with each other.

Have you checked out House of Cards? It was recently released in one batch exclusively on Netflix, I assume you've heard of it. If you don't have Netflix access yourself, maybe one of your friends do. You should really check it out, it's amazing so far.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I do have netflix. But I still need to check shameless first :p
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Depends on what you're in the mood for.

House of Cards is a very well done political drama with an Oscar winning producer, director and main actor behind the wheels.

Shameless is more of an insane-family comedy/drama type of series.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

Yeah I guess. I'm running out of series anywho. Still need to watch Game of Thrones etc buuuuut *adds house of cards to list*. At least unlike koen you've yet to steer me wrong on tv shows suggestions
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

I don't watch many TV shows, of course taste varies, but I don't really watch shows I don't consider great, unlike movies. I have plenty of friends that watch shows they regard as "OK", which I don't bother with.

Have you not watched GoT?!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential

You're going to change again? Just use the sig as avy, it's too good to "waste".

I don't like this competition, you make me want to burn through my avatars to "reserve" them!

Well, I can't really reveal too much. You see them fight, but not... well not actually, but still they do, sort of. eheheh (short).

I know Takasugi is going to be present in the second arc with Kamui, Kagura's brother. That one is bound to be epic.
Maybe, but tiff likes it as a sig so I think I will keep it :blush

And if that's the best ava you got then you're just lame. Gintoki looks like a damn (ugly) vampire.

Give me some juicy stuff, when can I expect the next rather serious arc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top