Re: Picking Your Nose Is Life Essential
Yeah I forgot about the Mafia Game until I received the PM this morning
Hmm, well I suppose that's true. I keep to a select few characters.
Nice! Yeah I think a big reason for why I liked it so much was because I was really hyped due to watching a (very spoilerish) AMV about it, where I liked the song too. Overall a great arc though. Glad that you enjoyed it. In regards of villains, there's really not many to mention there than him, he's the long term villain of the lot, him and his few followers that we'll see again.
---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------
ibra: Two words: Kondo & Tarzan
Yeah I forgot about the Mafia Game until I received the PM this morning

Hmm, well I suppose that's true. I keep to a select few characters.
Nice! Yeah I think a big reason for why I liked it so much was because I was really hyped due to watching a (very spoilerish) AMV about it, where I liked the song too. Overall a great arc though. Glad that you enjoyed it. In regards of villains, there's really not many to mention there than him, he's the long term villain of the lot, him and his few followers that we'll see again.
---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------
ibra: Two words: Kondo & Tarzan


*fangirls*


and thanks, I love your set as well 



