Life Beautiful Women

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Seeing those Rosie Hunter pics remind me that I still have to watch the new Transformers movie! And I love her lips!

As for my contributions to this thread, I present to you:

Kristen Bell








She's the whole reason I got into watching Veronica Mars (which should've continued longer!), and also why I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall!

Yvonne Strahovski








It's a real shame that there aren't more pictures of Yvonne Strahovski :(. She's the reason I got into Chuck and Mass Effect. And I love it when she smiles, there's just something about her smile that k.o.'s me!

Funny thing is I usually tell people I'm not that all into blondes, but most of my celebrity crushes happen to be blonde :D!
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Kristen Bell is so awesome, I love her! :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fine as hell:XD...nice innocent look.good pick charlie sama....oh yeah wat up long time no hear from on gantz forum.
gettin to slow for ya...huh?:amuse

[c]Hello, its been a while. I agree on her hotness. Been pretty much the same here.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Freida Pinto








Saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes the other day, and was reminded of how gorgeous Freida Pinto is! And she seems to have a Portuguese surname which is a plus in my book :D.

Grace Park








Grace Park is what got me into watching Hawaii Five-0. I love her sexy sporty look in the show, and she has the cutest smile!
 
Last edited:

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia


Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta = Gorgeous. <3
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
That pose is just fricking hot and I'm lovin' the "wavey" hair look. :nosebleed
I know right! To be honest I have a thing for wavey hair too :D!

Lindsay Fonseca looks gorgeous! Isn't she the daughter in How I Met Your Mother?
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Are we allowed to post pictures of beautiful women whom we do not know by name?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are we allowed to post pictures of beautiful women whom we do not know by name?
I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Just have it uploaded as an attachment (easyier than re uploading it to another host) or link the pic to tinypic, imageshack, or someother hosting service. Maybe someone here will know who it is. You can also post the picture source (where the original was found - if you recall)
 

Broken_Wing

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
117
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know my last post was moved since it was a video link i guess...

But for still images here's SNSD with their new music video and seemingly new group image:



If you want to see them rockin in their new style check out their music video posted in the Fun Video thread.
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Found another picture of our lovely Miss Watson~



And I found a great picture of Paltrow, but think it's not quite appropriate for this thread, so we'll go with this one instead.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
me gusta Emma :>
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!


JACKPOT!!! :nosebleed


WHAT A PICTURE! :worship2 Robin Roxette!:worship2


Dat phat asss! :hurr
 
Top