- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,698
- Reaction score
- 693
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Seeing those Rosie Hunter pics remind me that I still have to watch the new Transformers movie! And I love her lips!
As for my contributions to this thread, I present to you:
Kristen Bell

She's the whole reason I got into watching Veronica Mars (which should've continued longer!), and also why I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall!
Yvonne Strahovski

It's a real shame that there aren't more pictures of Yvonne Strahovski
. She's the reason I got into Chuck and Mass Effect. And I love it when she smiles, there's just something about her smile that k.o.'s me!
Funny thing is I usually tell people I'm not that all into blondes, but most of my celebrity crushes happen to be blonde
!
As for my contributions to this thread, I present to you:
Kristen Bell

She's the whole reason I got into watching Veronica Mars (which should've continued longer!), and also why I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall!
Yvonne Strahovski

It's a real shame that there aren't more pictures of Yvonne Strahovski
. She's the reason I got into Chuck and Mass Effect. And I love it when she smiles, there's just something about her smile that k.o.'s me!Funny thing is I usually tell people I'm not that all into blondes, but most of my celebrity crushes happen to be blonde
!
Last edited:














...nice innocent look.good pick charlie sama....oh yeah wat up long time no hear from on gantz forum.










Robin Roxette!

