- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: New guy likes threads!
And sure you can call me Sal - that's what Asarii calls me ^^
Well, just follow your heart and chase your dreams! Don't be discouraged, you must have read enough manga to know that if you believe in yourself, all things are possible
Wow, your birthday's really close! Happy birthday in advance~! ^^
Ooh, Agatha Christie! She is one of my favourite authors as well
Some of my favourites by her are "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side" and "And Then There Were None" - have you read those?
What are your favourites from the Queen of Crime Thrillers? 
How are you finding MH? I hope you are enjoying yourself here~~
Great! It's a really nice part of the forum and the regulars are great and I'm sure you've met destiny4ever and Asarii - they're really nice and I'm sure they'll make you feel at homei think you will see more then a bit of me there. Haha, seriously it is my favorite part of this forum, so i guess a lot would be the right way to put it.OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way.
Well since it is my favorite genre I could not miss out on it. So indeed I had to watch it. Well it is still sort of an ambition not sure if I will be one though, but the idea of it seems rather nice for me.
I don't mind, I will be 17 on January the 27th this year.
Yes I love it favorite genre as well, I like Agatha Christie I have read most of her books, watched almost every movie made form her books, so yeah one of my favorite authors. I don't really have a favorite author. But I have a book, it is not a crime novel though, it is Candide form Voltaire a rather philosophical one I would say. I like Stephen King for the horror genre. You?
And sure you can call me Sal - that's what Asarii calls me ^^Well, just follow your heart and chase your dreams! Don't be discouraged, you must have read enough manga to know that if you believe in yourself, all things are possible

Wow, your birthday's really close! Happy birthday in advance~! ^^
Ooh, Agatha Christie! She is one of my favourite authors as well
Some of my favourites by her are "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side" and "And Then There Were None" - have you read those?
What are your favourites from the Queen of Crime Thrillers? 
How are you finding MH? I hope you are enjoying yourself here~~

OK we are officially friends, can I call you Sal? Indeed Benjamin or Ben it is fine with me either way. 
Happy birthday Benjamin
[sizept=20]
*is one of the not-so-regular spoiler translators on this fine forum*

How will you be celebrating? Whatever you do, hopefully you'll enjoy your day!






