Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
Yeah I looked at some pages from recent chapters. Gotta say my statement was wrong. The art looks amazing.
No. The only Manga I read online completely was Naruto within two days, two years ago. So exhausting... Problem is that reading online makes me tired pretty fast thanks to to the artificial light which also makes me bored for some reason. That is why I buy the Manga volumes I wanna read.You don't like reading online?
The art is one of the best aspects of the series. The mangaka's style evolves a bit from the beginning, as is common with any series running for that long. It has more life in it than before, imo. Action scenes flow better, especially and captures the "supernatural elements" of the series with better detail.
Yeah I looked at some pages from recent chapters. Gotta say my statement was wrong. The art looks amazing.




) and it's top quality.
I think I'll buy the english version of the Manga. I habe absolutely no space for oversized volumes...
and difficult to find if they are older series. Blade of Immortal has been a pain to look for; the first volume was fine, but the subsequent ones were either not available or at a ridiculous price.
.

I don't want to buy out of order, but I'll have to make a decision soon whether to leave vol 2 for now and carry on or simply cough up the money. I can't risk the other volumes getting to that price range. 




.