Replacement:Link doesn't work but I'm pretty sure it is a picture of Kuroko Shirai.![]()
Ha! BeginnazIt is just a simple ranking. You are a beginner Josef-kun.![]()

Emo? Wrongu. Don't be so narrow minded.Thats so moeemo.

Replacement:
Ha! Beginnaz![]()


Adi's winning post in the win thread. I thought the post itself was pretty clear, no?Bob, your signature ............................. what for?

Emos have no souls.Emo? Wrongu. Don't be so narrow minded.
![]()

Why in a sig?Adi's winning post in the win thread. I thought the post itself was pretty clear, no?![]()
It was already a known fact. 


Emos make more sense."Emo" and Nihilism are complete different things...
Furthermore gingers are the ones with no soul.![]()

Nah, it's a manifestation of a strange ego of some sort.No, observation. Those gloomy guys and girls are weirdos. Crying because life is so mean... *rolleyes*

Thats too harsh.As I said: Weirdos.![]()
~
Will you sleep with a moe girl?What is the next topic?

Dude the waifu pillow?No?
Why would I do that?
