- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's
Yeah they have a lot of similar themes but I think they're actually quite different. Nana is basically a Romance Shojou with a music scene setting. Beck is a music based shounen with romance involved. Everyone is always interested in wtf is happening with Koyuki and Maho but the story doesn't revolve around it, it revolves around the band and their progress. Nana is almost entirely focused on the charcter's personal issues.
Yeah they have a lot of similar themes but I think they're actually quite different. Nana is basically a Romance Shojou with a music scene setting. Beck is a music based shounen with romance involved. Everyone is always interested in wtf is happening with Koyuki and Maho but the story doesn't revolve around it, it revolves around the band and their progress. Nana is almost entirely focused on the charcter's personal issues.
) and I noticed that the comedic nature of the manga wasn't transferred to the anime. Though, I still find the anime appealing, by adjusting myself to its seriousness.


I gues I'll be loving the anime too. I can just see it! I can't wait for their performance on Greatful Sound!



