- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
that's so far ahead, damnz... -_- I envy you.
wow lucky you! can you post/do english trans here in MH?Just read the chapter 95, Beck is AWESOME! It has become my favourite manga since the volume 27 :P
or is bad to do that?
i saw the raws online and its at ch95 i think already..

whoa, yeah, or what if he decides to start researching HIV/AIDS n attempts to find the cure? :OAh, yeah, what if he becomes an astronaut and discovers a new planet?
I agree. I'm also excited and expecting better things to come from harold.....I'm really excited about what happens next. Hopefully, he gets some nice inspiration wherever he goes^^. Since this arc is coming to an end, maybe there is hope for a second anime season, I really want to hear that "Devil's Way" :-).
They better be, or else we won't get anymore BECK Edited Manga..Anyway, does anybody knows if Phase 3 still is alive? It's been a while since their last news :>.


