Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

Thallc

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Though I praise Miura for sticking with the plot line in it's longevity and complexity I am really looking forward to plot points such as: Guts controlling or succumbing to the Berserk Armor, the choice of Casca's sanity at the cost of her remember all that happened to her.

Imagine the moment where Guts has to decide to leave her in this state to protect her from al the harm it will cause her. Worth the wait!

On a side note, what do you think, will he make her sane or will he protect ehr and keep her like this. Or is the elven kingdom already taken over bij apostle's ;)
 

102jayday

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
321
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
dark horse is now selling vol 32! almost up to current!!
maybe miura will spoil us for christmas...i hope.

i am interested to see what happens to caska (gutsxcaska fan <3 lol). i don't think we see the beast of darkness appear too soon, one of the last chapters was when fanny when off at caska because guts tries his hardest to protect her and she rejects him (in her current state of mind)
I think griffith will attack elfheim, to force a battle with guts if they are going to fight, remember guts ask zood if griffith was coming to the city and zood said yes but guts said it doesn't interest me with monsters fighting each other, then left on ship. That said he chose caska over griffith which would also supress the beast of darkness urges.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
seeing Caska act like her normal self is weird, she's been messed up for the majority of the manga at this point...

I'd laugh so hard if she joins Griffith because she doesn't remember the rape

we'd probably need a new Guts rageface
 

llamapie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
1,384
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
seeing Caska act like her normal self is weird, she's been messed up for the majority of the manga at this point...

I'd laugh so hard if she joins Griffith because she doesn't remember the rape

we'd probably need a new Guts rageface
Would be funny though.

Seeing everyone's "WTF!?" face when she starts kicking Guts' ass for being such a gloomy asshole.
 

102jayday

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
321
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I could see it be puck pretending to be caska (if thats possible lol) pucks likely to make a big rofl to others or a wtf??

If caska joined griffith then guts would lose his humanity and the beast of darkness would take over for good, making him a monster without dying (weird).

Plus guts would prob kill himself, his lost everything and learnt bout that twice so now he is desperate to never lost that 1 spark that remains. We saw how sad he got when he was drowning in the ocean as his grip to caska was loosening. But then again all the time those two are by the water their bond gets stronger.
 
Last edited:

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I found something ineresting.. One of the latest interviews with oda from SkullKnight.NET- berserk is now somewhere around 60% finished :( It is planned for 55 vol. or more so we will see the end of the story not earlier then 2020..
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I found something ineresting.. One of the latest interviews with oda from SkullKnight.NET- berserk is now somewhere around 60% finished :( It is planned for 55 vol. or more so we will see the end of the story not earlier then 2020..
Why so sad? This is not a bad thing. :facepalm Just means we get to enjoy Berserk that much longer!!
 

llamapie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,564
Reaction score
1,384
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
no lol. there is 0% chance of caska joining griffith
Considering the morbid nature of this manga, it would not surprise me.
 

102jayday

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
321
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
i wannnaaaaaa see caska return to her normal self!!! and have her and guts be like cat and dog again, i love them as a couple, argh i wanna see some more romance with those too, while im still young lol and i think i will see that when im 50...lol
 

shouryuujo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
851
Reaction score
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
i think just to stay on the gloomy side caska will remain the way she is till the end. fairy kingdom prob will be invaded and destroyed or the fairy king might say something like Caska has to draw her innerself to recover from the trauma. Plus even if she's restored she will still be a hindrance if not more since she will play a more active role in fighting monsters and she is not that good at it.

of course at the rate of this manga we prob wont see elf king till xmas 2011
 

102jayday

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
321
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
MIURA WHERE IS OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!!!!!
merry christmas to all who believe in christmas.

Well i think caska would do pretty damn well in fighting, she was the 3rd best fighter in the band of the hawk, she even killed some in the esciplse. if she got a spirit power like the new team she would be good, not sure who would be better in a fight caska or seprico, but sprico is smart.
I would like to see the moonlight child again he was sooo cute.
 

Nezar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Fu+++ng sh+t mate!

You mean to tell me I´ll be 34 when I get to see the end of Berserk?... that I can't take man! not a chance!

More so, I agree, Miura's gonna die before he gets Berserk done. I hope he entrusts someone with his will and the series' script in his dying moments, that way he can go out peacefully. If not, I'm gonna ravage his corpse myself and sell his remaining bones on e-bay so they can be defiled for the countless of unsatisfied fans around the globe, honest. (hehe)

Looking forward for the next chapter, by the way...

-J-
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Fu+++ng sh+t mate!

You mean to tell me I´ll be 34 when I get to see the end of Berserk?... that I can't take man! not a chance!

More so, I agree, Miura's gonna die before he gets Berserk done. I hope he entrusts someone with his will and the series' script in his dying moments, that way he can go out peacefully. If not, I'm gonna ravage his corpse myself and sell his remaining bones on e-bay so they can be defiled for the countless of unsatisfied fans around the globe, honest. (hehe)

Looking forward for the next chapter, by the way...

-J-
But thanks to all those years I am almost certain that we will see new berserk anime. It will be great if bones studio will be the one to make it.
Or we will probably see some OVA like hellsing, coming out twice in the year :s
 
Last edited:

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But thanks to all those years I am olmost certain that we will see new berserk anime. It will be great if bones studio will be the one to make it.
Or we will probably see some OVA like hellsing, coming out twice in the year :s


well, OVA`s would do the art some justice, but yeah, 6 months for an episode... worse than waiting for chapters or not really, since an OVA can be even 50 minutes long... take it whatever you like it... o_O
 

F#ck The World!!!

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
I think Miura probably got Alzheimer's and totally forgot about Berserk. Lol
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if Berserk were ever adapted again than I'd imagine that there would be a lot of episodes simply because theres so much to cover. Only way for it to be done well are OVAs. Though I hope they don't do a 1 OVA=1 volume.
 

102jayday

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
321
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
^
Yes heaps of berserk episodes would surely cure the illness that miura gives fans when waiting for the current manga chapters.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Long time I didn't read here. I hoped to see a new release/raw for Christmas or the beginning of 2010 but....no. This guy is crazy to draw alone or almost.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey dudes last one i read is when griffith was gonna start thr war with the ugly sultan who became a huge evil tree ,any links to where i can catch up?or at what page or chapter i left off at?
 
Top