I am simply putting gifs of them being exhausted/crying/KO'd because basically countdown is them being out

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
next is fastest&taijutsu, you will show no mercy to him?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Meh, Natsu didn't even go out of base vs Merc until Ignia saved him, using Demo Fist is good enough. I didn't see Gray try to negate it again, I saw him get smacked with hax like Erza. But like I said, round 2 baby, Natsu and Erza got their rematches, I'm betting Gray's will follow their examples, unless you think Gray is losing lol?I gave her a 5 which is top 5. Gave her a six before putting in the all mighty Jacob Lessio.
Natsu never went out of base while Gray did lol. He used all his powers while Natsu showed he wasn't serious and just stepped up the heat to cook Madmole. He did get overpowered as he negated Skullion's hax with his ice and then got hit with a stronger spell -> tried negate it again -> it got overpowered. He already shown to negate Skullion's ash hax so there must been a power struggle involved in Skullion overpowering Gray the second time.
I gave her a six before, but I had to put the lord and saviour Lessio. I blame @Kiki
Anything less than five isand anything 5 and above is
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bless @Kiki for shaming these fools for putting Jellal above Mira with that pic.
My going hard in her weakest soul and ain't no one even respect the grind, but Jellal who has done nothing and has been placed above her.
I was too nice to Jellal. Next round is gonna be different.
![]()
Rank #6 (score: 74)
Mirajane Strauss
Oh I have me quite the list for that. Hehe
I am simply putting gifs of them being exhausted/crying/KO'd because basically countdown is them being out
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
next is fastest&taijutsu, you will show no mercy to him?![]()

So you're telling me Mirajane performed worse because you had to make room for Jacob?I gave her a 5 which is top 5. Gave her a six before putting in the all mighty Jacob Lessio.![]()
Her swords give her the ability to cause more lethal damage. For example she could just slash someone's throat or other vital area to cause massive damage.
(Dual Swords)
(her new swords are really good, but not enough to crack the top 3)
Her swords are very lethal and could deal damage to Laxus unlike Kiria and make him go all out. Destroyed Irene's Deus Sema..
(Red pants + DeS + DS enchantments )
Lol, maybe it is, but Jacob was only a few points shy from starting the apocalypse. And it would have been glorious.So you're telling me Mirajane performed worse because you had to make room for Jacob?
This is what we call divine retribution.

I ranked him high because of his END feats. Current Gray is featless, he was taken off guard like the rest of Team NatsuThe future isn't now. Presently he got oneshotted therefore he shouldn't be above Skullion.
That's like me accounting potential future feats for DF Skullion when I was ranking him lol.
5 points isnt top 5, it is top 6 xdI gave her a 5 which is top 5
SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE! O-VER-RA-TED!Rank #6 (score: 74)
![]()
Mirajane Strauss
@Tirl (2) @Vis (2) @Seven777 (5) @IamtherealMirajane (9) @August_Lightning (4) @Jko (5) @Zelefomavis (4) @LighteningLord (6) @Ebony Maw (5) @Kurumi Tokisaki (3) @lakhan220 (3) @Belserion (6) @Sevently (1) @ald7mi_99 (3) @Takuan (3) @Kouichi (3) @Axiomus (4) @Jean Grey (6)
Fodderjane is OVERATEDSAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE! O-VER-RA-TED!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Above DF Gajeel, Gray that stalemated END and alive Spriggans.SAY IT WITH ME EVERYONE! O-VER-RA-TED!
That's if you include attack power in CQC, something we just had a separate thread for. If we're talking CQC skill, the ability to land hits and avoid them, then Jacob blows Natsu out of the water, and Natsu's pretty decent himselfJacob isn't top tier CQC. What Jacob has is some martial arts skill. I'm sure if we stripped away magic and everyone had to fight as regular humans, Jacob could beat most people in the series. However if we factor in how magic enhances stuff like strength and speed and durability, then Jacob is much weaker than even people like Makarov in a fist fight.
I gave her 2 poitns, am I a good boy now?Above DF Gajeel, Gray that stalemated END and alive Spriggans.
lul

Got oneshotted by Skullion, and Gajeel needed DF to beat an S12. Mira however beat an S12 while at a fraction of her power and fought the guy who oneshotted Gray with her weakest soul.Above DF Gajeel, Gray that stalemated END and alive Spriggans.
lul
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He wasn't taken off guard. He literally got overpowered after using his strongest moves in his arsenal while in his strongest mode. They then spend several chapters contemplating how to beat Mira. Gray tries to get some bravado and gets shut down. He then does not try to fight back the accusation which means he admits it to be true lmfao.I ranked him high because of his END feats. Current Gray is featless, he was taken off guard like the rest of Team Natsu
--- Double Post Merged, ---