Discussion - Best Offense - Results | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Best Offense - Results

Next category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ebony Maw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Holy shit, just realised that Wraith wasn't in the rankings! This boi almost one-shot killed Natsu, he was done dirty.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I did not expect Brandish to make this list. Her attack power has never struck me as all that high.
Tbf we do know that she can still affect the likes of DeS Gray with her Magic, though an argument could be made that he couldn't defend against it due to being halfway through being transformed to ash and that he was unaware of Brandish's presence.
Skullion should be a lot higher. Like higher than Gray and Mirajane. He overpowered Ice-Make Silver and defeated Gray, and he looked to better shape in the aftermath of the tag team fight than Mirajane. He also has dragon force in his back pocket.
This! All of this!

The dude completely no sold all of Gray's attacks and from what we saw of Mira vs Skullion, she couldn't even touch him. Of course she has better Souls so she could potentially be stronger, but as of now Skullion's mad underrated for what's he's pulled off. Honestly his fight against Mira (like Elfman vs Madmole) feels like an outlier to me considering she literally couldn't affect him at first, but this has been argued at length so I'll wait and see what happens in the following chapters before starting that debate again... In general the Dragon Eaters are underrated - 2 of them haven't been defeated yet and even the ones that did went down because:

1) Kyria's hax failed and she was up against Laxus (Wahl outright died to one-attack from Laxus, meanwhile Kyria took some hits off-panel and only went down when Laxus brought out his Secret Art)

2) Wraith's choice of possession was poor, and this was only an issue in the first place because Natsu somehow came back from Beta Heaven

(We're not gonna talk about Nebel... unless he shocks everyone and just stomps Wendy Belserion :teehee )

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Holy shit, just realised that Wraith wasn't in the rankings! This boi almost one-shot killed Natsu, he was done dirty.
Actually Vis initially put him in list, but said he was dead to begin with :teehee

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Wasn't expecting Jellal to finish ahead of Mira considering recent feats, but I suppose others are going off hype when I'm not.

@Kiki Thanks for doing such a great ranking again!

The boi who should win the husbando rating, the objectively hottest hunk in FT
Mira has nothing over Jellal, DF Gajeel or Gray that matched END.

Their Alverez feats put them above Mira

Where do you rate Alverez Jellal and Gajeel? I put them at Alverez Laxus level, and Alverez Laxus is a tier above current Mira IMO

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mira has nothing over Jellal, DF Gajeel or Gray that matched END.

Their Alverez feats put them above Mira

Where do you rate Alverez Jellal and Gajeel? I put them at Alverez Laxus level, and Alverez Laxus is a tier above current Mira IMO
Alvarez Jellal was borderline bullshit and Gajeel got nerfed asf. We should've seen more of his DF. Alvarez Gray was cool. His showing don't make sense though, gets destroyed by Historia Ur with Lyon, then dominates Invel then stalemates END which let's be honest, any decent character could have done even without DeS.

Alvarez Natsu, Erza, Laxus are in a tier by themselves.