Discussion Best Offense - Results

Next category?


  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


Welcome to the infamous power levels-based ranking event! Mini festival for all Fairy Tail section members, warming before the true festival: Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament!

This game is basically similar to @BluePegasus 's previous games (link 1 link 2) and Top 10 rank games in Fun Forum section combined. This time the category is "Most Offensive Mages"!

RULES
1. DM your rank to @Kiki
2. The rank consists of 10 mages you consider to be the most offensive (great attack point)
3. Rank is simple, just give us rank from 1-10. The mage at #1 place gets 10 pts, the one at #10 place gets 1 pts. No x.5 points this time. No tie.
4. It is open until 5 days from now. The ranking will be revealed everyday
5. No troll ranking :nono
6. Dragons are not allowed. Dead characters are not allowed


Okay everyone, DM your rank now! Spread the news, don't forget to tag your friends!




Results
 
Last edited:

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
  1. Natsu
  2. Gildarts
  3. Laxus
  4. Erza
  5. Jellal
  6. Skullion
  7. Mirajane
  8. Gray
  9. Gajeel
  10. Sting

This is how I currently see it. May change in the upcoming chapters as more Dragon Eaters tap into their Dragon Force.
 

atlantisreturns

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
518
Reaction score
769
Country
Alvarez Empire
  1. Natsu
  2. Gildarts
  3. Laxus
  4. Erza
  5. Jellal
  6. Skullion
  7. Mirajane
  8. Gray
  9. Gajeel
  10. Sting

This is how I currently see it. May change in the upcoming chapters as more Dragon Eaters tap into their Dragon Force.
I'd say let us separate Natsu from DF Natsu for this competition. It would lead to misunderstanding among people.

Because you know Natsu's DF is like , unreliable , and he cannot activate it whenever he wants. So while we may have DF Natsu in our mind , others might mistake it as Regular Natsu.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'd say let us separate Natsu from DF Natsu for this competition. It would lead to misunderstanding among people.

Because you know Natsu's DF is like , unreliable , and he cannot activate it whenever he wants. So while we may have DF Natsu in our mind , others might mistake it as Regular Natsu.
If you don't think Natsu can enter DF on his own free will, then just rank accordingly.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,636
Country
United States
Ooo you should do versatile next:zomg
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
I think I'm just going to focus my list primarily on the 100YQ. It would be too much of a headache to go through Alvarez feats lol.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ah yes, forgot to say, I think I wont provide list of characters 🤔 you can see it on wikia

@Star Frost thats good suggestion. Also I want to suggest another cat: most clever mages or smthg. Clever at battles of course
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India


Welcome to the infamous power levels-based ranking event! Mini festival for all Fairy Tail section members, warming before the true festival: Fairy Tail Fighting Tournament!

This game is basically similar to @BluePegasus 's previous games (link 1 link 2) and Top 10 rank games in Fun Forum section combined. This time the category is "Most Offensive Mages"!

RULES
1. DM your rank to @Kiki
2. The rank consists of 10 mages you consider to be the most offensive (great attack point)
3. Rank is simple, just give us rank from 1-10. The mage at #1 place gets 10 pts, the one at #10 place gets 1 pts. No x.5 points this time. No tie.
4. It is open until 5 days from now. The ranking will be revealed everyday
5. No troll ranking :nono
6. Dragons are not allowed. Dead characters are not allowed


Okay everyone, DM your rank now! Spread the news, don't forget to tag your friends!


No dead characters? :(
Half the fun & effort goes away now lol
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Little question, should we use all mage's power or one high spell can consider to? If so, Makarov no diff everyone with Fairy Low xd
Also, offensive it is like battle potential or destruction?

upd. saw about dead characters, too sad. Guess I wont play this time, half of my list are dead:-_-
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
On dead chars topics, idk, i thought we all already agreed before lol :sweatdrop but its not like it cant be changed. So i will give you guys time to discuss it :hbunny or should we make a poll?

@Tirl Fairy Law is featless imo. It only beat Jose who is fodder at this point and Albareth soldiers. Most offensive as in the lethality of a mage's attack, damage output, attack potency, or whatever related to it.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Damn it, was hoping we could see some new feats from Jellal before this rating happened! Oh well.

Looking forward to seeing what people generally think about offensive power ranks atm. Thanks again for doing this @Kiki!
 

Vis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
911
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes, forgot to say, I think I wont provide list of characters 🤔 you can see it on wikia
Honestly, I feel like you should list out at least the top 25 contenders in your opinion or something though. People often forget some characters and they simply get left out of the whole list, and wikia would give you like hundreds and hundreds of characters, not exactly the easiest list to skim through.
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
1,238
Age
27
Country
France
it would be better with dead characters
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Having dead characters might not change this all that much. Really the only big game changers I can think of is Irene and August. Irene was technically restricted last competition because she was a dragon. That really only leaves August. I dunno, maybe Wall can steal the top 10s if we really hype etherion.

Not sure about that lol, @Jko forgot about Gildarts in the top 10 tankiest list :3c
I meant if most people forgot. If the character isn't well remembered enough, then he probably isn't very strong. Especially with characters with amazing attack power, as those tend to be remembered well.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Having dead characters might not change this all that much. Really the only big game changers I can think of is Irene and August. Irene was technically restricted last competition because she was a dragon. That really only leaves August. I dunno, maybe Wall can steal the top 10s if we really hype etherion.



I meant if most people forgot. If the character isn't well remembered enough, then he probably isn't very strong. Especially with characters with amazing attack power, as those tend to be remembered well.
I can certainly see August, Serena and Wahl getting in through attack power; Bradman and Larcade getting in through hax, for at least quite a few people. That's 5 already lol.

Mard (Memento Mori) and law from Hades (GH boost) may be contenders as well.

Yeah, that's true. If everyone forgets then the guy is irrelevant. But in rankings, just a few people missing makes all the difference at the top. Laxus and Erza ended up above August and Gildarts just because a few people forgot about them lol
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
:zomg
I'll send my PM in a little while.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

By the way, are we supposed to add comments or explain our reasons in the PM? Because in some posts you sometimes put comments from people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, Most Offense, does that include any form of Hax? I see Axiomus mentioned Skullion. It's not just about raw power, hax counts, right ?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Also, Most Offense, does that include any form of Hax? I see Axiomus mentioned Skullion. It's not just about raw power, hax counts, right ?
Anything that does damage. So "hax" that does damage counts. Stuff that wins without inflicting any damage wouldn't.

Though when it comes to Skullion, I don't really consider him to rely on hax for his offense. He was going to turn the sea into ash, and he technically overpowered Ice-Make: SIlver.

I can certainly see August, Serena and Wahl getting in through attack power; Bradman and Larcade getting in through hax, for at least quite a few people. That's 5 already lol.

Mard (Memento Mori) and law from Hades (GH boost) may be contenders as well.

Yeah, that's true. If everyone forgets then the guy is irrelevant. But in rankings, just a few people missing makes all the difference at the top. Laxus and Erza ended up above August and Gildarts just because a few people forgot about them lol
Well, I guess. August is still the only big game changer if we include dead characters for me, though I suppose I can't speak for everyone. Maybe Wall. Serena seems to be a fan favorite, and he's a dragon slayer. Though personally, I can't see the argument for God Serena. Bloodman and Larcade were beaten by Gajeel and Sting respectively. Since Gajeel and Sting are already at the bottom of my list, I figured they simply don't have that high of a chance.

Though I suppose it would be more fun to include them anyways. It's still open for discussion. Maybe we should poll it?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Honestly, I feel like you should list out at least the top 25 contenders in your opinion or something though. People often forget some characters and they simply get left out of the whole list, and wikia would give you like hundreds and hundreds of characters, not exactly the easiest list to skim through.
list would limit people's imagination. and there's a possibility one prefers character A to B in their list. list would fit a category based on group, such as Ishgar, Albareth, or dark guilds ranking. you don't have to search for all characters list on wikia lol. To make it easier, just search by group/affiliation such as Tartaros, Spriggan 12, FT. From FT, take some mages you consider most offensive. From Tartaros, take some too. And so on. I believe every strong mage is/was in a group. Avatar is a fodder group so you can just skip them.

By the way, are we supposed to add comments or explain our reasons in the PM? Because in some posts you sometimes put comments from people.
it's up to you :nod me putting comments only happened in waifu ranking. it didn't in tanky one. because Brandish wanted to do it. but I suggest if you want to go deep, you can post your comments in this thread :nod
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure about that lol, @Jko forgot about Gildarts in the top 10 tankiest list :3c

Many forgot August as well
jko is different case. I posted a August vs Gildarts and Cana but he still forgot about him :feelsbadman maybe he and the others simply skipped my posts
--- Double Post Merged, ---



4 Days Left!
​

Participants so far:
@Kouichi
@August_Lightning
@IamtherealMirajane
@Seven777
@grey matter
@Vis

DM now!
 
Last edited:
Top