- Joined
- Jan 16, 2016
- Messages
- 1,292
- Reaction score
- 1,396
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Prepare for bottom 5 weakest from me 


Ik u put levy no. 1Prepare for bottom 5 weakest from me![]()
Could be, but no xd I guess my #1 wont make it to top 10 here, but #3 definitely will. Maybe even #9 could make itIk u put levy no. 1
I'm curious to see your list lolCould be, but no xd I guess my #1 wont make it to top 10 here, but #3 definitely will. Maybe even #9 could make it
Rank #23 (score: 1)I'm curious to see your list lol
He could be even on top of that list O_O Power to blow up magic in bodies is insane
Lmao, who TF is that?Results:
- 22 participants this time!
- 23 places
- 29 mages
Now to the countdown!
That's the same think I was wondering.Lmao, who TF is that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's Guttman Kubrick. The Guttman Kubrick. One of the most terrifying adversary Team Natsu had to overcome.Lmao, who TF is that?
I included the G.O.A.T in my final list senpaiThanks for the wait @Kiki
It's Guttman Kubrick. The Guttman Kubrick. One of the most terrifying adversary Team Natsu had to overcome.
Oh wait. You are the person who didn't even include Jacob in your original list.
Never mind.
Neither did youWhat @Jko didn't vote for Invel's potent Ice. There hasn't been an Ice Mage with such potent capabilities in any animeverse that can match Invel. If it wasn't for his undying loyalty to Zeref, he can freeze even the Greatest Black Mage Of All Time with his potent ice and shatter him to pieces.
I am ashamed to say I forgot about him.Neither did you![]()
Just in case. She is strong![]()
Slaying plot left and right, which is one of the most offensive things I've ever witnessed.
(Need i say anything ?The loli princess has pretty much done everything , making her contender to even steal ERZA's "because she is erza" title. Enchantment - her knows no bounds. Can enchant DS, DeS and even from residual thought summon + enchant. Wendy belserion . Would have loved giving 10th position to gray but wendy has surpassed pretty much everything. Tbh, she would be higher at this point with her enchantments.
Let's not forget she is also the only counter to WW. Basically she is way OP now. Just lacks tht bit of offensive abilities.)
(Irene mode)- Maybe equals to the feats of the Irene on Wendy's body. Overwhelmed Alvarez Erza.
Hey, where is my comment? I put them to all my charactersRank #23 (score: 1)
forgotHey, where is my comment? I put them to all my characters
added in the postHe could be even on top of that list O_O Power to blow up magic in bodies is insane
Thanksforgotadded in the post
and here as well

What @Jko didn't vote for Invel's potent Ice. There hasn't been an Ice Mage with such potent capabilities in any animeverse that can match Invel. If it wasn't for his undying loyalty to Zeref, he can freeze even the Greatest Black Mage Of All Time with his potent ice and shatter him to pieces.
I just went with 100YQ for the most partI think I'm just going to focus my list primarily on the 100YQ. It would be too much of a headache to go through Alvarez feats lol.
