It wasn't Erza clearly but her swords. Erza has 0 offense on her own.who damaged Laxus in that fight I wonder![]()
It wasn't Erza clearly but her swords. Erza has 0 offense on her own.who damaged Laxus in that fight I wonder![]()
that's her powerIt wasn't Erza clearly but her swords. Erza has 0 offense on her own.

Below 0 actually.how can Erza have 0 offense if she pushed Laxus to extreme diff
who damaged Laxus in that fight I wonder![]()
maybe he means physical attacks???Below 0 actually.
Not being able to see Erza as an offensive mage is a bit bizzare to me. I mean... Her most frequently used armour is her cherry blossom katana, which literally uses all her power for attack power at the cost of all of her defense. I'm going to be very interested to see how @Tirl's list turns out.
You will be surprised xd Little spoiler - I put KaguraI'm going to be very interested to see how @Tirl's list turns out.
(I think, dont really remember, I thought too much and searched many characters, dont want to check now)And last person who was defeated by it - Ikaruga (with TWO swords). It is literally a one time using ability cuz if she cant touch her opponent with it - she is done, also - it is just sword attack. Too pathetic to be offensive. Her sword wheel is really good for offensive, but it is still just weak swords, I mean it is almost her weakest swords, just many of them.Her most frequently used armour is her cherry blossom katana, which literally uses all her power for attack power at the cost of all of her defense.
I choosed persons by how easy and how many foes they can kill\ko with their abilities + their others stats which can help them. I dont put strong characters just cuz they are strong. And also I didnt use "he is too weak to fight with now lvl characters so he is not offensive mage", cuz if he can beat army with more easiness then more strongest character, then he is a better choise.maybe he means physical attacks???
Endurance is not offense.how can Erza have 0 offense if she pushed Laxus to extreme diff
who damaged Laxus in that fight I wonder![]()
He used just a punch against Wahl, red punch xd And against wheel it was a blow. And no, wheel didnt match it, some sword just touched Laxus, thats all, he wiped all what get into that blow. Do you really think a guy who can casually produce lightning bolt with sphere radius of hundreds meters wasnt able to make the same against a bunch of sword? He did what he wanted (or author), and still he could do much more than that. Does it make Erza stronger cuz he didnt use what he can? He could blow up whole church with her swords...Erza's heavens wheel matched Laxus' imperial red lightning attack, which was the same spell used to kill Wall.
Natsu could wipe one thousand, two, ten, then he spent his MP, Bradman could just fly through those thousands and constantly kill them. He doesnt even use his energy to cast anything, it is just his body. This is the difference between strength and offense.Natsu can KO more people than Bloodman
Kagura lowdiffed Erza on GMG. Pretty enoughPlacing Kagura in your list where Erza is absent, is just preposterous. Pure trolling imo. There's absolutely no way you can give an explanation for that that would makes sense.

You put Kagura, but not Erza? Okay then. Tbh rankings wouldn't be any fun without memes, so now here's something to look forward to.You will be surprised xd Little spoiler - I put Kagura(I think, dont really remember, I thought too much and searched many characters, dont want to check now)
And last person who was defeated by it - Ikaruga (with TWO swords). It is literally a one time using ability cuz if she cant touch her opponent with it - she is done, also - it is just sword attack. Too pathetic to be offensive. Her sword wheel is really good for offensive, but it is still just weak swords, I mean it is almost her weakest swords, just many of them.
He used just a punch against Wahl, red punch xd And against wheel it was a blow. And no, wheel didnt match it, some sword just touched Laxus, thats all, he wiped all what get into that blow. Do you really think a guy who can casually produce lightning bolt with sphere radius of hundreds meters wasnt able to make the same against a bunch of sword? He did what he wanted (or author), and still he could do much more than that. Does it make Erza stronger cuz he didnt use what he can? He could blow up whole church with her swords...
Natsu could wipe one thousand, two, ten, then he spent his MP, Bradman could just fly through those thousands and constantly kill them. He doesnt even use his energy to cast anything, it is just his body. This is the difference between strength and offense.
I guess 5 last places will be for my characters xd

Like 7 arcs ago? Her sword got blocked by two fingers by LarcadeKagura lowdiffed Erza on GMG. Pretty enough![]()
Considering I posted the entire fight, I don't see how I forgot about it.Your whole way of thinking is “if they were losing in the beginning, they can’t possibly do better later”, right? That’s what it sounds like to me. Forgetting their was a whole fight in between the start and end.
Warrod is irrelevant because he’s not a fighter like the specific characters being discussed: Erza, Laxus, Gildarts and Natsu. And like I said, there are exceptions. Larcade comes to mind.Warlod is strong. But he cant fight. Being strong ofcourse helps you to be offensive if you have offensive abilities. Like Gildarts.
Well, nothing suggest he cant do that to anyone. It is just too hard to get hair.
Dont know what is NLF
I was just trying to give a logical reason why @Tirl thinks Erza has 0 offensive attacks. Maybe Erza is like He-man without her swords she is fodder. Maybe it's the swords that give her stats. It also implants her with memories of how to be swordsman and her swords make her move. So on her own, she has o offensive attacks. We did see what Erza's foot did to Laxus when she tried to kick him.that's her power![]()
I'm not sure why people think Warrod is not a fighter.Warrod is irrelevant because he’s not a fighter like the specific characters being discussed: Erza, Laxus, Gildarts and Natsu.
Because that’s what he said.I'm not sure why people think Warrod is not a fighter.
We know how strong Azuma is; and Warrod is Azuma on steroids. He can do everything Azuma can, and more (Azuma can't create trees, Warrod can). Hades probably taught Azuma Warrod's magic (we know that Hades was the one who taught 7 kins their magic)
He was likely just being polite and reserved when he was speaking to team Natsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Natsu and Gajeel versus the twins happened in a similar matter. Gajeel couldn't touch Rogue and then he did lol. Mira and Elf were just holding back the first time around and then they weren't.Considering I posted the entire fight, I don't see how I forgot about it.
My point was that the fight doesn't line up. Just look at it like this:
1) Skullion and Madmole appear and the fight starts, Elfman attacks in his Werelion form and hits Madmole who isn't even defending himself. Despite this Elfman is the one who is hurt and Madmole is unmarked
2) BSS Mira then attacks Skullion but can't hurt him physically, she dodges his counter-attack and hits him with a BSS nuke... which he is unaffected by and kicks her to the ground - at which point the perspective shifts to another character
3) When it returns to Mira/Elfman vs Madmole/Skullion, Elfman isn't even in a Soul and Mira is still in BSS. Both of them are scratched up and seem tired (my Japanese isn't good at all but I'm pretty sure the hiragana next to them is panting noises). Meanwhile Skullion/Madmole are both untouched, they even boast about it. The perspective then changes again.
4) The next time it switches back to the on-going fight all we see is all four of them clashing with attacks going all around them, neither side seems to be dominating
5) The last part we're shown is where both parties are scratched up and are admitting their opponents are strong
And this is where I ask, how did the Strauss' go from literally not being able to hurt them to causing them to be scratched up? Keep in mind that Madmole no-sold a Sword Horn + FDK Demo Fist and was completely unmarked, and that Skullion tanked DeS Zeroth Long Sword from Gray.
The thing is, I could accept the result if we knew the Strauss' had switched into more powerful Souls, but they went from literally being unable to even scratch them (and in Elfman's case being hurt just by hitting Madmole) to suddenly being able to harm them more than an FDK Demo Fist or a DeS Long Sword (respectively).
This deserves to be scrutinised.