Ofc everyone participates right away...... Pervs![]()
4 Days Left!
Participants so far:
@Takuan
@Ebony Maw
@Ajeel Ramal
@August_Lightning
@Gajeel
@Tirl
@LighteningLord
@First Devilslayer
@grey matter
@One4All
DM now!
I absolutely hate her for her fights, but remove retarded her fights and you can't deny she's absolute waifu lolOfc everyone participates right away...... Pervs
Who?I absolutely hate her for her fights, but remove retarded her fights and you can't deny she's absolute waifu lol
It's ahegao. A term for the face anime/manga/visual novel girls make when having sex/getting penetrated by anything/hitting climax
Best Waifu, nice.

it's optionalQuick question. Does every nomination need a short explanation? Or is that just optional?
if you add them in the pm, we will add them too in the countdown post. or you can post yourself in this threadA first tag is usually the rule, yes. But a wise man once told me:@syx you playing without being tagged![]()
But for any student, an important step in the real world is rules can be broken.
Got itit's optionalif you add them in the pm, we will add them too in the countdown post. or you can post yourself in this thread
and just build up a top 10 basing it on waifu qualities only. Try is a big word here.
Where would you rate Meredy?Okay guys, I need you all to watch this video. Then imagine I'm talking in this guy's voice when you read this:
- Lucy is Natsu's best girl. Best boobs. Obvious S
- Erza is Hiro Mashima's best girl. Obvious S
- Mirajane is an A tier for me, but most of the fandom considers her an S.
- Ultear is an A for me when she was young, but now she's a G tier. G as in granny.
- Juvia is an A. She has S-moments here and there, not to be confused with stalker moments, which she also has.
- Cana is C.
- Angel is C.
- Lisanna is S. And by S, I mean C. As in cide character, cecondary importance, or cidelined.
- Mavis is F. Legal lolis don't do anything for me.
- Seilah is F.
- Touka is F. F as in furry.
- Yukino is B. Basically an improved version of Lisanna.
- Aquarius is D.
- Brandish is A for me, but I know many who consider her an S.
- Sherria is C, as in Chelia clone. Even though Chelia is technically the clone. Sad.
- Anna is S. Best milf.
- Levy. I feel like she's loli bait, but she's also pregnant. C for confused
- Milliana is A. Best cat girl.
- Virgo is B.
- Wendy is a straight up loli. She's somewhere between the F, B, and I tier.
- Bisca is C.
- Flare is B.
- Chelia is a loli that grew boobs. Another FBI tier
- Dimaria has the best ageho. Ahego? Whatever that term is. I'm talking about the expression she had after END mauled her. You know, the one face she makes when someone insists that she tanked END's attacks better than Erza did. A for however you spell agaeho/ahego.
![]()
- Jenny is trash.
- Evergreen is C.
- Minerva is B.
- Irene is a milf, but only A milf.
Meredy B.Where would you rate Meredy?
Also rating Seilah but not Kyouka? You tease.
I want to say she deserves more but I suppose she doesn't really have much panel time or do all that much (aside from the last minute save in Alvarez lol).Meredy B.
That's fair!Kyouka D. Tartaros ladies don't swing my way.