Discussion Best Wano Upgrade?

What was the best Wano Upgrade?

• Enma (Haki control/output)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Avanced CoA (advanced damage output)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Raidsuit (invisibility, durability, speed)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Using the suit has been a help for the SHs. Sanji, like Zoro, pushed away his pride to help the crew/Luffy.

Its not even true that Sanji has actually lagged that much behind Zoro. They both specialize in very different things and have grown a lot in those areas. Zoro with armament and Sanji with his observation as seen in WCI against Katakuri attempt.

The raid suit is to Sanji what Enma is to Zoro.

And Lawl at whoever said Hyozo is arguably stronger than Hodi.
I am not denying the capability of the suit, or even questioning whether it is an upgrade. FOr sure its a powerup for Sanji. Even the Zoro vs Sanji part, i've been defending Sanji's side of the argument plenty. So i am well aware of Sanji's capabilities.

I am only making the argument based on how it dilutes his character. I can see the one off where he ahd to help his friends escape... Even recognize the hate it brings from North Bluers like Law.
In any case, Oda is gonna have Sanji use the Raid Suit, and that's ok. But hope he explains the sudden change better than just an perverted reasons.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its not Hypocrisy. Your reference is false equivalence.
Not everything has to be a Sanji vs Zoro thing. Sanji explicitly stated that he will never accept it. He has shown disdain for his family and the tech that RS is made of is most likely using human experimentation.
You clearly dont know what false equivalence means.

BOTH threw their pride away to obtain greater power.

In no way is this false...

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
BOTH threw their pride away to obtain greater power.

In no way is this false...
Sure, you throw your pride away, use the tech you hate to help your friends escape, and then do perverted acts with it.
Its not the same thing.

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, you throw your pride away, use the tech you hate to help your friends escape, and then do perverted acts with it.
Its not the same thing.
Help your friends*

Same thing

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, i dont see it that way, but i guess its entering the point of view part of the discussion. Lets end the debate here, specially since we agree with other parts of it.