Chapter Black Clover Chapter 202 Discussion/203 Predictions

Eiryuu

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Black Clover.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
From 4chan

Fight continues and everyone arrives to help, it’s now 13 vs 1

As usual take with a gran of salt

Nero is still talking to Finral
Cuts back to the devil fight
Devil heals himself
Yami and Charla are having a tough time
Devil opens the grimoire
Devil uses a spell
Yami+Charla are freaking out
Cuts to Yuno and Patri also freaking out
Cuts to the demon bones
Nero is telling Finral to remove the stones from the tablet
Then to go to the Wizard King Statue above the Skull
Finral puts the stones into the statue
Statue begins to glow
Chapter ends

Last edited:

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
From 4chan

Fight continues and everyone arrives to help, it’s now 13 vs 1

As usual take with a gran of salt

Nero is still talking to Finral
Cuts back to the devil fight
Devil heals himself
Yami and Charla are having a tough time
Devil opens the grimoire
Devil uses a spell
Yami+Charla are freaking out
Cuts to Yuno and Patri also freaking out
Cuts to the demon bones
Nero is telling Finral to remove the stones from the tablet
Then to go to the Wizard King Statue above the Skull
Finral puts the stones into the statue
Statue begins to glow
Chapter ends
So, Licht is chilling while Yami&Charla are having tough time?

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
It's catatonic

ikacantik

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What the.. dont tell me next thing first ME than awake in Nero or someone else.. that sound.. ridiciluous?.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
What the.. dont tell me next thing first ME than awake in Nero or someone else.. that sound.. ridiciluous?.
I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully these spoilers are fake because this is too ridiculous to contemplate. The Black Clover version of Edo Tensei?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Where would you even put the Stones in the Emperor's Statue? I thought that Statue was just as a Memorial sort of thing,the First Emperor was said to have risked his Life to stop that Monster in the past. If he got turned to stone as a price and somehow has notches in his Figure that'd be hella convenient i feel like. Nero being able to talk is one thing,he is not a common Bird after all but this connection to the past with the Magic Emperor? Sounds a bit weird to me,although i could see it happen i'd prefer not to.

jackson5

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I hope this is all fake, like the spoilers released last week.

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Didnt think we would get a magic power scaling this chapter. Kinda happy Yami's MP is slightly above mid tier,since his magic is OP and sensing Ki is pretty strong as well.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Honestly, after the "bad demon that the baddies can't be" thing, I am not surprised at anything, I hope that at least this thing will speed things up a bit.

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully these spoilers are fake because this is too ridiculous to contemplate. The Black Clover version of Edo Tensei?
Why, instead the Black Clover version of Kaguya appeared 5 chapters ago was okay? XD

waldoputty

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i think the first magic emperor statue raised its right hand

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
What the...
And here i was saying:

Where would you even put the Stones in the Emperor's Statue? I thought that Statue was just as a Memorial sort of thing,the First Emperor was said to have risked his Life to stop that Monster in the past. If he got turned to stone as a price and somehow has notches in his Figure that'd be hella convenient i feel like. Nero being able to talk is one thing,he is not a common Bird after all but this connection to the past with the Magic Emperor? Sounds a bit weird to me,although i could see it happen i'd prefer not to.
I was on the mark?! Honestly hoped and thought the Spoilers were wrong but as i said,it wasn't impossible at all. This week has been taking weird turns i swear.:XD So i'm guessing the First Emperor comes back to Life for a limited amount of time next Chapter? There was a single Stone missing in the Tablet after all and that was Yuno's,i also think that this guy will enter the Shadow Palace once he's awakened and join the battle there. Ugh...not really a Fan of these People coming back to Life thing. Can't some just stay dead instead of coming to alive to prove their Legend as real? Would honestly prefer sometimes to just wonder how powerful or charismatic some previous Captains/Emperors must've been like in Bleach when they revealed that the First Gotei 13 Squad was the strongest but was never shown fully apart from 2-3 Members.
This i found intriguing though:
So Yami has more Mana than a Noble and is just barely below Royals like Nozel? Interesting so that's how far Training can take you as a commoner,or who knows if Yami really is a commoner since we know nothing about his Life in the foreign Country before. Would love to know where Julius would rank in this scale with the Devil and Licht in it if i'm honest. I'm looking forward to the next Chapter as always but i'm not too happy with some of the Developments we got in this Battle so far,Final Battle should get wrapped up now i feel like.:verily

kael31

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I never thought we would see the first emperor mage

eefrit

Comin' to a City Near You
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know how to feel about the Magic Emperor coming back. If that is indeed what is about to happen. I think I'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

Mana Scale is cool. Gives us a better idea on where their powers lie. We can actually use this to measure others folks mana levels as well probably. Noelle's mana level is freaking amazing, seeing how her level appears larger than Nozel's.

Although, we should keep in mind, it only seems to measure mana amount and not the actual level of skill.

Sir Isley

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ugh...not really a Fan of these people coming back to Life thing. Can't some just stay dead instead of coming to alive to prove their Legend as real?
Remind me again, who came back to life outside of Rades, Valtos, Sally, Vetto and Fana? The first three barely made it back.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Remind me again, who came back to life outside of Rades, Valtos, Sally, Vetto and Fana? The first three barely made it back.
I think he was referring only to Licht and the first Wizard King.
Well, a way to let us know the first WK must be there ... or this or the flashbacks

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I meant when the trope is being used in Manga in general,not select People. There can be + sides to it and i get that but i just don't like it is all. That's a matter of perspective.