Hangout - Black Clover Hangout Thread | Page 58 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
From what I've seen on another forum, Giga's chapter usually come out in late December for the Winter season, so sometime after Christmas is when Black Clover will return.

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
How have folks been holding up the past month? Have you been getting along fine without Black Clover or is there a noticeable void in your life?

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
this is a bit depressing.
do we at least know if the chapter will be longer? or do we have to wait four month for 15 pages? :twitch

HereNThere

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
this is a bit depressing.
do we at least know if the chapter will be longer? or do we have to wait four month for 15 pages? :twitch
We do not know. D. Gray Man is a series that shares a similar schedule and, from what I can see, their most recent chapters range from 14 pages to 47 pages so it probably depends on Tabata.

NoOneInParticular

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We do not know. D. Gray Man is a series that shares a similar schedule and, from what I can see, their most recent chapters range from 14 pages to 47 pages so it probably depends on Tabata.
Oh dear god, I hadn't even prepared myself for the possibility that chapters could be the same length as when it was weekly. I mean... surely not, right?

...Right??

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently started watching Black Clover. I am on Season 1 episode 28.
I like it so far although sometimes I feel like it has a problem in a lot of shonens where
they like to run jokes into the ground. I like Asta and Yuno's rivalry, Yami and the Black Bulls, and the nobility vs commoner dynamic.

To be honest Black Clover is one I had written off as "this looks like Naruto but wizards instead of ninja." Then again Naruto is wizards instead of ninja.
However I think the similarities are mostly from them both of them being shonen.

I don't know what happens but I think I've heard that the Wizard King is a bit Aizen like. So that should be fun.
Obviously someone in the Golden Dawn (I'm guessing Captain William Vangance) is up to something although I'm not sure
if it's connected to the Wizard King's potential dealings. I'm also not sure if the Wizard King is actually a bad guy or if he's playing some
high stakes poker and crazy good at bluffing but either way he's obviously no joke. Of course I could be entirely wrong and the
Wizard King is just a good guy with crazy strong powers but I dunno he's got a tricky vibe to him like he plays the fool
but you know he's like hundred steps ahead of his opponent.

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I recently started watching Black Clover. I am on Season 1 episode 28.
I like it so far although sometimes I feel like it has a problem in a lot of shonens where
they like to run jokes into the ground. I like Asta and Yuno's rivalry, Yami and the Black Bulls, and the nobility vs commoner dynamic.

To be honest Black Clover is one I had written off as "this looks like Naruto but wizards instead of ninja." Then again Naruto is wizards instead of ninja.
However I think the similarities are mostly from them both of them being shonen.

I don't know what happens but I think I've heard that the Wizard King is a bit Aizen like. So that should be fun.
Obviously someone in the Golden Dawn (I'm guessing Captain William Vangance) is up to something although I'm not sure
if it's connected to the Wizard King's potential dealings. I'm also not sure if the Wizard King is actually a bad guy or if he's playing some
high stakes poker and crazy good at bluffing but either way he's obviously no joke. Of course I could be entirely wrong and the
Wizard King is just a good guy with crazy strong powers but I dunno he's got a tricky vibe to him like he plays the fool
but you know he's like hundred steps ahead of his opponent.
You might want to pick up the manga as well, unless your viewing pace is slow enough that the anime will come back by the time you're caught up. The situation with the Wizard King is nowhere close to the meaty reveals or explanation in the anime, as the anime cuts off midway through the most intense recent arc( the anime had caught up with manga chapters back then), the one leading up to the reveal(s). Oh, well, at least you'll get some backstory for the mains, if it ends up tickling your curiousity.
All I can say about Julius is...it's complicated, hehe.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
You might want to pick up the manga as well, unless your viewing pace is slow enough that the anime will come back by the time you're caught up. The situation with the Wizard King is nowhere close to the meaty reveals or explanation in the anime, as the anime cuts off midway through the most intense recent arc( the anime had caught up with manga chapters back then), the one leading up to the reveal(s). Oh, well, at least you'll get some backstory for the mains, if it ends up tickling your curiousity.
All I can say about Julius is...it's complicated, hehe.
I will probably read the manga once I'm caught up with the anime. :)

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have fun and welcome to the fandom😁
So I watched the Yami vs Licht fight and it just proved what I already knew.

Yami is the best character in the show.

Phaizzy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Correct me if I’m wrong. It’s been longer than 3 months right?

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I actually forgot how long it's been😑

NoOneInParticular

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last chapter was late August so actually it's been exactly 3 months. But it's a question of when Giga comes out, no?

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
so did anyone else think Vetto looks kinda like Sabertooth from X-Men?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I finished season 1 of the anime and well I could be completely wrong here...

Is Yuno part elf (angelic being?) ? I notice all the elfs got yellow eyes and so does Yuno. Plus if Captain William Vangance is actually that one dude from the Eye of the Midnight Sun group and just wearing contact lens or something then maybe he wants Yuno to become Wizard King but for their people?

Also I hope they show of the other magic knight squads and see what they are all about.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuno's not an elf, but he has the reincarnated soul of one. It's the explanation for part of why he has so much mana.

mrsticky005

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuno's not an elf, but he has the reincarnated soul of one. It's the explanation for part of why he has so much mana.
So he's fully human but somehow has an reincarnated elf soul? Alright. I'm guessing it will make more sense once I get to it in either the anime or manga.

I think Yami has the reincarnated soul of a lost swordsman and a green alien...