Hangout Black Clover Hangout Thread

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Raw is out.


Black Bulls dopplehanger true form revealed. I didn't expect that.

ok thats weird but cool at the same time now what do are they gonna do ?

im assuming asta and noelle either died or the drunken babe is coming to the rescue or a third party is coming

also where's the guy that open magic portals he's a weird one too i'd like him to take on Berserk for some reason he seems to be holding back power
 
Last edited:

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
ok thats weird but cool at the same time now what do are they gonna do ?

im assuming asta and noelle either died or the drunken babe is coming to the rescue or a third party is coming

also where's the guy that open magic portals he's a weird one too i'd like him to take on Berserk for some reason he seems to be holding back power
I think this chapter was just a way of calming things down and showing two of the three of Vetto's back up being defeated.

Asta is down for now, I don't think Kahono and Noelle will be taken down off screen. They will show us what they can do against Vetto and then someone else will show up to help.

There is still the guy keeping Yami and the High Priest at bay - so Vanessa or Finral will take care of him (hopefully Finral). Then Yami will probably show up to finish him off if backup from another ordor (maybe Jack) hasn't shown up at that point. Maybe Jack and Yami fighting together...

We'll just have wait and see how things play out.
 

KageTrigger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
235
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I enjoyed this chapter even though I was hoping to see the girls taking on Vetto.

I now ship Gauche and Grey, hopefully she'll be the girl that pulls him away from his sister fetish. Ah and yeah Grey is a woman! I didn't see that coming, but I love it. Black Bulls has four female members, wouldn't mind seeing a girl powered chapter with the four them working together one day.

Also I agree with your theory Eiryuu, that maybe Finral and Vanessa can free Yami in time for him to finish off Vetto. I can see either backup arriving or a team up of everyone to take him down.
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I enjoyed this chapter even though I was hoping to see the girls taking on Vetto.

I now ship Gauche and Grey, hopefully she'll be the girl that pulls him away from his sister fetish. Ah and yeah Grey is a woman! I didn't see that coming, but I love it. Black Bulls has four female members, wouldn't mind seeing a girl powered chapter with the four them working together one day.

Also I agree with your theory Eiryuu, that maybe Finral and Vanessa can free Yami in time for him to finish off Vetto. I can see either backup arriving or a team up of everyone to take him down.
Yes - join the ship.

I just thought Jack might show up cause... well - for some reason 50 of his men (as well as Sekke) were at the beach. Wouldn't any leader come after losing so many of his men?? He is a commoner too, so he doesn't have any familial ties that could hold him back from doing so - one of the main reasons as to why Black Bull was asked to do this mission in the first place.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
ok thats weird but cool at the same time now what do are they gonna do ?[/QU
Yes - join the ship.

I just thought Jack might show up cause... well - for some reason 50 of his men (as well as Sekke) were at the beach. Wouldn't any leader come after losing so many of his men?? He is a commoner too, so he doesn't have any familial ties that could hold him back from doing so - one of the main reasons as to why Black Bull was asked to do this mission in the first place.
ahh you mean jack the praying mantis leader that is true the first time the two got into a fight so its likely he'll show up to kick vetto's ass but i also wonder how he got so strong and how asta will take down even more powerful opponents with magic in the future as he has no magic and his sword if incapacitated put him in a dead fire kill situation

i wonder how asta can create his counter to this problem
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
ahh you mean jack the praying mantis leader that is true the first time the two got into a fight so its likely he'll show up to kick vetto's ass but i also wonder how he got so strong and how asta will take down even more powerful opponents with magic in the future as he has no magic and his sword if incapacitated put him in a dead fire kill situation

i wonder how asta can create his counter to this problem
Yes, good old Jack the Ripper - who looks like a mantis when using his cutting magic... really just look at a picture of him using his magic and compare it to a praying mantis. :L We see him and Vetto fighting earlier, so a rematch would make sense - but really why was his squad at the beach... I really want to know.

Asta will have to overcome his weaknesses at one point and having his enemy point them out to him so easily will hopefully knock some sense into him and he'll actually try to find a way to overcome them. I'm not sure what he'll have to do because you can't just find anti-magic weapons lying around by the looks of things.

I wonder if the reason we haven't seen Nero since the beach chapter is because he went off on his own when they arrived at the Underwater Temple to look for the magic stone... wouldn't surprise me, he did it last time.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes, good old Jack the Ripper - who looks like a mantis when using his cutting magic... really just look at a picture of him using his magic and compare it to a praying mantis. :L We see him and Vetto fighting earlier, so a rematch would make sense - but really why was his squad at the beach... I really want to know.

Asta will have to overcome his weaknesses at one point and having his enemy point them out to him so easily will hopefully knock some sense into him and he'll actually try to find a way to overcome them. I'm not sure what he'll have to do because you can't just find anti-magic weapons lying around by the looks of things.

I wonder if the reason we haven't seen Nero since the beach chapter is because he went off on his own when they arrived at the Underwater Temple to look for the magic stone... wouldn't surprise me, he did it last time.

nero could have found the stone and also may help asta find a weapon. i feel for some reason the five star black grimiore has pages ripped from his hinges so its not powerful enough because its torn apart.
the one thing asta could do is try to find the pages of his remaining grimiore
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
nero could have found the stone and also may help asta find a weapon. i feel for some reason the five star black grimiore has pages ripped from his hinges so its not powerful enough because its torn apart.
the one thing asta could do is try to find the pages of his remaining grimiore
I don't even think Asta has even realized his grimiore is a 5-leaf; I mean you would there would've been a big deal made out of it and it hasn't been mentioned (I think??)

I personally think this arc was more for Noelle - I believe she's had the most character development in this arc. She has learnt how to control her power, we've learnt more about her background and now it's her time to shine and fight against a strong opponent the first time in this series (properly anyway). I can't wait for this weeks chapter, I really do hope we get to see some of her power. I also prey for some Yami reactions here. :L
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't even think Asta has even realized his grimiore is a 5-leaf; I mean you would there would've been a big deal made out of it and it hasn't been mentioned (I think??)

I personally think this arc was more for Noelle - I believe she's had the most character development in this arc. She has learnt how to control her power, we've learnt more about her background and now it's her time to shine and fight against a strong opponent the first time in this series (properly anyway). I can't wait for this weeks chapter, I really do hope we get to see some of her power. I also prey for some Yami reactions here. :L
True but could noelle fight Bererk for one like Berserk she also has a huge amount of mana and her mana is like some old powerful ancestor for her could she actually beat Berserk that would be interesting and cool
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
True but could noelle fight Bererk for one like Berserk she also has a huge amount of mana and her mana is like some old powerful ancestor for her could she actually beat Berserk that would be interesting and cool
I don't think Noelle could actually defeat Vetto - they will have more backup. It would be rather ridiculous that she of all people defeats him (in my opinion).

Just as to whether or not Vetto will be defeated here is another question. The chance he is defeated here is slightly higher then him getting what he wants (the magic stone and bringing despair to everyone in the temple).

About the 'powerful ancestor' - I believe she might have just inherited her mothers power; but we don't know anything other then her alias and how she died. If she did, then I believe she will in fact grow stronger then her siblings one day (not sure about Nozelle though).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




I'm a little nervous to read this chapter... looks like it's going to be a feels trip. T.T

Wow... Just - wow.

Basically Kiato and Kahono work together and are both defeated - Vetto injured Kahono's throat so she can't see and in anguish the High Priest (we really need to know his name) send two fish to attack Vetto ...I don't know what happens here but at one point Vetto is shocked (?) - maybe just surprised - when he senses an immense amount of mana - enter Noelle and she shouts something to him along the lines of "I'll say it again - please release my friend".

There is more to be added so, there is more!! Noelle - do your best. (I think I have officially become a Noelle fangirl - strange I haven't liked a female protagonist this much before) XD
 
Last edited:

KageTrigger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
235
Gender
Male
Country
United States
http://www.mangamint.com/black-clover-67 Chapter 67 raw.

Wow Eiryuu you're right, Vetto is truly savage this chapter. He's always going on and on about despair, but he dished it out in big time. He cut off Kiato's leg so he can't dance and damaged Kahono's throat so she can't sing, he took their hopes and dreams and destroyed them.

But yes this arc is Noelle's time to shine, I've always liked her from the beginning but the way she continues to develop is awesome. She's a good female protagonist, and I'm hyped to see what she can do against Vetto. It's funny how she's had more development than Asta and Yuno throughout the series so far XD.
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
The chapter is out here!!

I can't wait till the next chapter!! I hope the hype isn't wasted here.
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
damn noelle is a berserker herself if it comes to it and she went out of control she'd prolly be as berserk as Berserk himself if not more. Hopefully this will be an interesting mana matchup as both berserk and noelle have crazy amounts of mana to use and destroy.
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
There are no images available, but these are my thoughts on the text.
I was so hyped!! It was all what I wanted from this chapter, I was soooo happy; until... the end. STAY DOWN ASTA!!

Basically - Noelle totally kicks ass for the first part, apparently she either breaks his right arm or her magic... eats it?? Her spell is something along the lines of 'Roar of the Kairyu' - for those who don't know, Kairyu means 'Sea Dragon God'. (Can't help but think of Fairy Tail here, :teehee)

Then Vetto gets his flashback of how he met Licht - not really sure what happens, but Licht offers his helping hand; saying something like 'you shouldn't be the one is despair' the Clover Kingdom is mentioned as well as some 'man'.

Vetto uses his magic to heal or regenerate his arm and goes to attack Noelle - but then things take a bad turn when Asta stops the attack with his sword. :nerve

I have to say I was really liking this chapter, up till Asta stood back up. Should've expected it, I was but I just really didn't want it to happen. Oh well ~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Korean Scan is out!!

What I said before remains the same... but that flashback. :crying

And YOU GO NOELLE!! That was awesome!!
 
Last edited:

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are no images available, but these are my thoughts on the text.
I was so hyped!! It was all what I wanted from this chapter, I was soooo happy; until... the end. STAY DOWN ASTA!!

Basically - Noelle totally kicks ass for the first part, apparently she either breaks his right arm or her magic... eats it?? Her spell is something along the lines of 'Roar of the Kairyu' - for those who don't know, Kairyu means 'Sea Dragon God'. (Can't help but think of Fairy Tail here, :teehee)

Then Vetto gets his flashback of how he met Licht - not really sure what happens, but Licht offers his helping hand; saying something like 'you shouldn't be the one is despair' the Clover Kingdom is mentioned as well as some 'man'.

Vetto uses his magic to heal or regenerate his arm and goes to attack Noelle - but then things take a bad turn when Asta stops the attack with his sword. :nerve

I have to say I was really liking this chapter, up till Asta stood back up. Should've expected it, I was but I just really didn't want it to happen. Oh well ~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Korean Scan is out!!

What I said before remains the same... but that flashback. :crying

And YOU GO NOELLE!! That was awesome!!
Did you really expect Asta to be down and out for the whole fight? Come on we knew this would happen :D Asta standing back up isnt such a bad thing. But yeah Noelle was dope. She's gotten the most character development during this arc and I'm loving it.
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Did you really expect Asta to be down and out for the whole fight? Come on we knew this would happen :D Asta standing back up isnt such a bad thing. But yeah Noelle was dope. She's gotten the most character development during this arc and I'm loving it.
I was expecting it - but I didn't want it to happen. But I guess I can live with it. :L
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, for those who can't wait for the English version - you can read the translated script here!
 

amit-monsterman999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
327
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
damn noelle just ripped him in half and she still has mana to go with asta helping she should be able to rip another big chunk out of him again and this is by using a magic wand with reduced output.
imagine a water dragon at full mana power im sure he'd be incinerated


go Noelle Go you berserker of a woman.
 

ShenGao

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
4,503
Reaction score
6,604
Country
Germany
Monster Magic sounds interesting. I'm excited to see how they plan on defeating him now.
 

KageTrigger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
287
Reaction score
235
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goddamn that Noelle POWER! She's got powerful defensive and offensive magic, even Yami is surprised. I like the little touch of Fuegoleon's words that inspired Noelle, "being weak is nothing to be ashamed of. Staying weak is".

Asta getting back up was expected, but I was kinda hoping to Noelle defend herself and get hurt first. Then when Vet went to finish her off with a second strike, Asta, Gauche, Gray, and Charmy would arrive to save her. But I'm still fine with this result, I hope Yami can enter the battle soon though.
 

Eiryuu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
690
Reaction score
804
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Someone from the Edited Manga team said that Black Clover should be up every Thursday or Friday from now on. I've been happy with the faster release these days. (:

I'm happy that Tabata has decided to show us that flashback - it was really needed. It shows us Vetto isn't who he is now for some stupid reason - it surprises me that Licht was married to his sister though. I honestly don't know what I liked more about this chapter - Noelle kicking ass or the flashback. I wonder how much of the WNE organization is made up of survivors from that village - there couldn't have been too many survivors though.

The third eye and the magic he uses makes me think of the demon from the first chapter - this further supports the thought that that's who the WNE is trying to revive; but for all we know it could be someone entirely different.

Have the Third Eye members been genetically altered to hold this type of magic?? Who knows, but now out of the three members the only one who is a complete mystery would be Liar - we know nothing about him compared to Vetto and Fana. Asta having the demon swords is rather convenient for this fight, I bet that's why he was able to counter Vetto's spell in his condition.

I have to say Yami's reaction to Vetto casting the spell prepared us for how deadly it was, we haven't seen him panic before - even when he and Asta were about to be blasted by Licht's spell back in ch. 50.
 
Top