- Joined
- Feb 28, 2009
- Messages
- 687
- Reaction score
- 220
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Aster should really sharpen his swords after this. Atleast one side of it so that the enemies could be finished in one strike

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just about everyone surpassed their limits in this arc. I suppose the only downside to this conclusion is the fact that they were unable to get any info out of Vet before Yami killed him. Licht's group will definitely be out for revenge going forward. Maybe someone from the Black Bulls will be captured or killed in the next arc.Yami surpassing his limits with that dimension slasher! I love how proud he was of his squad and how he just won't stop being badass. I was waiting for his arrival the entire fight and he did not disappoint.
I'm curious about Vetto and Licht's backstory even more now, but it looks like Vet is done for. He reminds me of Uvogin from Hunter x Hunter a bit with the way he was dominating everyone. Idk just a thought that crossed my mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idk about anyone getting killed this early yet, but I can see Gauche being captured. Licht seems to have some sort liking or plan for him, judging by how he didn't try to kill him at all. I could see the White Night Eye trying to recruit Gauche or take him by force in the future leading to a Black Bulls rescue mission, with Asta promising Marie he'll bring her brother back.. Or even something as dark as Marie's death leading to Gauche joining the WNE. Just theoriesJust about everyone surpassed their limits in this arc. I suppose the only downside to this conclusion is the fact that they were unable to get any info out of Vet before Yami killed him. Licht's group will definitely be out for revenge going forward. Maybe someone from the Black Bulls will be captured or killed in the next arc.
My video reaction to this chapter!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Don't even want to think about how Gauche would react if Marie died...Idk about anyone getting killed this early yet, but I can see Gauche being captured. Licht seems to have some sort liking or plan for him, judging by how he didn't try to kill him at all. I could see the White Night Eye trying to recruit Gauche or take him by force in the future leading to a Black Bulls rescue mission, with Asta promising Marie he'll bring her brother back.. Or even something as dark as Marie's death leading to Gauche joining the WNE. Just theories
I do wanna mention though how Vetto in this chapter kept referring to everyone as "humans". I mean we know he can use demon magic but does this confirm that he's not human? What if maybe he never was, in his flashback you see Licht has pointed non human looking ears and is also talking about one day them and humans would understand each other. Vetto's teeth have been sharp since he was young, that could just be a character trait, but his look normal in the flashback and I noticed in the present they're pointy just like Licht.--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't really know my own point, but the flashback only raises more questions about Licht and Vet's backstory. What were they? What are they? So many questions about this demon stuff.
Black Clover is a really good shounen manga albeit a bit dark at times. I strongly encourage you to read it. You have an interesting story focused around a likable protagonist. Some people say it's similar to Naruto. Aside from the superstar manga like One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, My Hero Academia etc I thoroughly enjoy reading this series on a weekly basis and I'm already buying the volumes.So I've been considering Black Clover as a manga to read for a little while and I was wondering if it would be worth the read. I would really appreciate your guys' opinions! Note: A couple manga series I enjoy include Hiatus x Hiatus, Tokyo Ghoul, Pandora Hearts and Fairy Tail.
A common thought I've seen is if you like; Naruto, Fairy Tail and/or Bleach - you'd like Black Clover. This is my favourite series at the moment, so I'll try to be biased.So I've been considering Black Clover as a manga to read for a little while and I was wondering if it would be worth the read. I would really appreciate your guys' opinions! Note: A couple manga series I enjoy include Hiatus x Hiatus, Tokyo Ghoul, Pandora Hearts and Fairy Tail.
Yeah, with those series ending soon Black Clover may gain more popularity. As much as I love Bleach, I'm glad it's finally ending.This week Bleach and Nisekoi are ending soon Gintama.I think their fanbase will like Black Clover.There will be new series.
Promised Neverland it will be something like Psyren
![]()
Yes I read first chapter before 5 minutes and it was better then Boku no Hero.. .Yeah, with those series ending soon Black Clover may gain more popularity. As much as I love Bleach, I'm glad it's finally ending.
About the Promised Neverland, I've read the first chapter - it seems alright. But I'll wait a few more chapters to decide whether I'll keep reading it or not. Not sure if this one with last - the last time a mangaka tried to do something completely different from the usual shonen, it was axed (Hungry Joker).
It does have potential to be a good series. But after that first chapter I'd expect this to be a seinin. But we'll see how it ranks when it appears in the t.o.c rankings weeks from now. I do look forward to seeing what the top. 5 series will be a year from now.Yes I read first chapter before 5 minutes and it was better then Boku no Hero.. .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No anime announcement at all so far - not sure where you heard that... I honestly don't expect an announcement for a while. But they have more then enough material for a first season. Let's just wait and see. Let's hope the next cover spread Black Clover has will be for that!!ok so tat answers that guy's question personally this manga has really unique characters i I haven't seen a guy like yami in any of the main characters yet and for such a long period of time
btw i read somewhere black clover was going to become an anime anybody know its release date ?
but aside that what will happen next will they get the jewel and will noelle and asta get more powerups like new weapons or spirits stuff like that
any thoughts or spoilers on that