Discussion Black Clover Versus thread

BD_Beno

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Vetto (Third Eye) vs Svenkin
I was just gonna say Vetto, but after closer inspection is a pretty good match up. Svenkin is stage zero, took down a spirit guardian with ease, and 50% devil power. Vetto has high tier physical stats, is a tank, combat speed, and strength, and mana. He has more feats and imo beast magic>skin magic. So after activating his third eye, he takes it mid diff

Licth awakened vs Yami actual
Hmmm, Yami with mana zone and ki could possibly react to Licht’s speed, which is on par with Lumiere. Black moon is also a strong neutralizer. On the other hand, what can he do to Licht? The demon dweller sword absorbs Yami’s magic and I don’t see Yami hitting him with dimensional slash. In the end, Licht with superior mana amt and mana zone should eventually overwhelm him. Give him his grimoire and other swords, and I think he takes it handily.

Yami vs William vs Nozel vs Dorothy vs charlotte vs Jack vs Rill vs Fuegueleon
This one is kinda unfair cause we’ve only seen Yami post time skip.
But since it’s a battle royale, I’d bet on Fuegoleon, the best tactical fighter here, pulling it out.

Ice King

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Not really only limits dream magic has already been shown in elf reincarnation arc. She can imagine things unintentional. Weren t for vanessa she would oneshot all those black bulls members in dream world and plot armour protect them for her.

Her dream magic is as strong as it potray it is. Another weakness she needs to use mist to bring them into dream world. If they can dodge that then they can avoid getting caught
Dorothy's magic is dangerous just for weak opponents.

Even if it brings Yami into its dimension, what changes? It is enough for him to defeat it in its dimension and then return to the normal one.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Dorothy's magic is dangerous just for weak opponents.

Even if it brings Yami into its dimension, what changes? It is enough for him to defeat it in its dimension and then return to the normal one.
Lol no rewatch Elf reincarnation magic arc thats all her weakness

Yeah right stop spouting nonsense

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Lol no rewatch Elf reincarnation magic arc thats all her weakness
And I repeat, bring the opponents into its dimension and then?

If the opponent is stronger, and faster than she, how does she regulate herself?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
And I repeat, bring the opponents into its dimension and then?

If the opponent is stronger, and faster than she, how does she regulate herself?
She can do anything their make her immune to damage. Summon all elemental attacks and restrain your opponent. Plus you can t kill her there. Plus you get drowsier any minute the longer you are there. Thats basically version of imagination base power at its most ridicilous

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
She can't do everything.

He cannot control his creations and he cannot erase other people's spells and this is a huge disadvantage.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
She can't do everything.

He cannot control his creations and he cannot erase other people's spells and this is a huge disadvantage.
Big deal He still can t kill her and longer you are there the more disadvantage you get. I already list things I say you can t beat her in her dimension.

Only plot armour and asspull is reason Black bulls survive against her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She can't do everything.

Those are her only two weakness she can basically do anythingelse. It was said and mention by plenty of characters Noel and other characters.

Plus uintentional imagining

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I wonder why she is not the queen of everything and everyone at this point ...

It cannot do everything, even the fact that it cannot control the magic of others is an enormous limit.

I mean, if you think she brings Julius and Yami to Glamor World, does she win?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I wonder why she is not the queen of everything and everyone at this point ...

It cannot do everything, even the fact that it cannot control the magic of others is an enormous limit.

I mean, if you think she brings Julius and Yami to Glamor World, does she win?
More nonsense from you?

Because avoiding her mist is not that hard but anyone got trap there is basically finish unless they have vanessa ability

Of course she win unless Julius manage to get out of there

But considering Julius future reading and time stop he won t even let her mist caught him. He use chrono statis and just turn her to dust. Julius win easily

Yami needs to avoid getting caught or not he is gonner. Unless Plot armour or asspull save him. Yami can avoid mist though.

Instead spouting biases. Use clear information and facts from the powers that story clearly shows

go rewatch elf reincarnation arc if you don t believe me. Dream magic has been explain in detail.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Because avoiding her mist is not that hard but anyone got trap there is basically finish unless they have vanessa ability

Of course she win unless Julius manage to get out of there

But considering Julius future reading and time stop he won t even let her mist caught him. He use chrono statis and just turn her to dust. Julius win easily

Yami needs to avoid getting caught or not

Instead spouting biases. Use clear information and facts from the powers that story clearly shows
Yes Yes sure.

So if she trapped Julius in her dimension she could kill him with one shot?

I wonder why she was the Magic Empress with her then.

Once inside Julius could very well block his creations as his magic of fear, get close to him and pulverize her.

Not to mention Yami whose magic allows him to cut the dimensions themselves ....

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yes Yes sure.

So if she trapped Julius in her dimension she could kill him with one shot?

I wonder why she was the Magic Empress with her then.

Once inside Julius could very well block his creations as his magic of fear, get close to him and pulverize her.

Not to mention Yami whose magic allows him to cut the dimensions themselves ....
Julius won t even let that happen he blitz her before she does that. Though Julius could still use his magic in dimension. Though it be more julius using magic to survive her attacks and Dorothy try to pulverise julius. No I don t think she oneshot julius. But julius needs to use his brain more though. Julius still needs to escape from there then kill her.

Don t think that work that just another what if and speculation from your part pal. Not proven

Yami can cut dimensions as I already state killing her in own dream magic is impossible. Not even Demon curse can kill there. Same one that kill Noel mother

vanessa red of fate is reason they survive her attacks. Dream magic can t stop it plus asspull and plot armour.

Last edited:

eefrit

Living Happy
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dorothy is strong, but she shouldn't be completely unbeatable.

Her body in Glamour World is her real body, which we saw when her elf version shielded herself from an attack from the group, so she is susceptible to attacks in her world. She also probably keeps her same physical reaction time, so it's incredibly likely that individuals who are faster than her can reach her body before she can defend herself or attack her with a magic she cannot perceive.

She still has to react to certain stimuli, like when the group created the smoke to bring in the real Dorothy into Glamour world and Elf Dorothy had to create a suitable vacuum to get rid of it.

It's also possible that the things she creates in Glamour World have Ki. At least, according to Sally's words that the things she creates are real. So if Yami were to fight her, he'd be able to sense at least a few of her attacks that summon living creatures.

I will say that the individuals who can probably take her out in Glamour World are far and few in between.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria

Her body in Glamour World is her real body, which we saw when her elf version shielded herself from an attack from the group, so she is susceptible to attacks in her world. She also probably keeps her same physical reaction time, so it's incredibly likely that individuals who are faster than her can reach her body before she can defend herself or attack her with a magic she cannot perceive.

She still has to react to certain stimuli, like when the group created the smoke to bring in the real Dorothy into Glamour world and Elf Dorothy had to create a suitable vacuum to get rid of it.

It's also possible that the things she creates in Glamour World have Ki. At least, according to Sally's words that the things she creates are real. So if Yami were to fight her, he'd be able to sense at least a few of her attacks that summon living creatures.

I will say that the individuals who can probably take her out in Glamour World are far and few in between.
this beg question besides limitation I mention noel and others Already said she can do anything besides the one mention. Unless you have facts to disprove the characters in the series that said it. Please say so.

Not gonna believe what if and speculation unless you bring real facts from the story.

Plus none of them consider possibility of beating her their besides escape or turning her own imagination against her.

Too be honest Julius magic is more op than this

But this magic is basically version of gremmy thoumaneux from bleach

eefrit

Living Happy
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
this beg question besides limitation I mention noel and others Already said she can do anything besides the one mention. Unless you have facts to disprove the characters in the series that said it. Please say so.

Not gonna believe what if and speculation unless you bring real facts from the story.
I mean yeah? Aside from my first point, everything else is speculative. That's kind of the point of the thread.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I mean yeah? Aside from my first point, everything else is speculative. That's kind of the point of the thread.
like I already said facts story the only way beat her is not caught in the mist and very op magic vanessa red thread. Plus she hasn t show any remarkable physical abilities at all Hence More weakness she is not the strongest.

people like julius and others fast characters like patolli can zap before she even use her magic

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But the magic of Dorothy as already mentioned only in appearance is OP.

A bit like Jojo's third part Death 13, if you discover its weak points you can easily beat it if you have the right means.

The fact that she can materialize what she thinks doesn't automatically make her unbeatable.

The fact that he has no control over his creations is a huge limit.

I agreed