It's definitely the thing I miss the most. I think I drank three times as many cups a day as I normally do . Even though I like Swedish coffee (especially compared to many other places) it just doesn't compare. Even the damn instant coffee at the hotel room was fairly good (!!), and I've never used the words "instant coffee" and "good" in the same sentence before in my life. Gonna try to find some Italian blends to buy from now on, maybe at least come somewhat close to the same taste.Did you have Coffee? Coffee in Rome is![]()
I also learned that while a cappuccino in the morning is highly encouraged, Italians will look at you funny and maybe even refuse to serve it to you if you order it any time after lunch. Saw it happen to some other tourists and had to google it. Apparently Italians are very careful about digestion..


But since I kinda got it for being a rabid One Piece enthusiast I felt it should be related to that. So it became a “double reference” plus a nod to my Viking heritage. 

I guess he will be a One Piece fan in a few years.
I swear that’s how FT should have ended.
Well... yeah. He’s quite lively, but mostly in a good way. So if he breaks stuff it’s because he’s having too much fun with it, not in a tantrum or anything.
. The kids are super cute btw! Back in politics too, it seems?