Jan 21, 2020 #21 Kouichi Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 449 Reaction score 951 Country I wonder if he'll meet Zeref there and become Bradman's slave instead
Jan 27, 2020 #22 grey matter Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Dec 4, 2019 Messages 6,580 Reaction score 10,155 Age 30 Gender Male Country August_Lightning said: Listen my boi Bradman needs some respect. He's a sick spriggan who logically should be in the top 6 with his hax. The only spriggan to kill somebody before Irene...... Sickest spriggan IMO. @Ebony Maw I'm so happy Click to expand... Bradman in no.5 for me, in terms of Spriggan ranking
August_Lightning said: Listen my boi Bradman needs some respect. He's a sick spriggan who logically should be in the top 6 with his hax. The only spriggan to kill somebody before Irene...... Sickest spriggan IMO. @Ebony Maw I'm so happy Click to expand... Bradman in no.5 for me, in terms of Spriggan ranking