Re: Boku no Hero Academia by Horikoshi Kouhei
"Quirk marriages", I was so damn right about the possible quirk rasicm/thinking of quirks in upper class and lower class categories! What else would humanity do with superpowers but to use them to tell each other apart from who is a hot spot and who's a loser in society?
Poor Todoroki, he's BokuHero's Zuko just even more cruel with the father using him and the mother hating his fire side, even pouring boling water over it...
I bet in the first popularity poll Todoroki will place very high. Right now, I find Kacchan and Todoroki more interesting than Deku, not as in characters or powerwise but simply from the background story and motivation to become nr1.
Now we got a 1-1 tournament (with a single B guy, poor chubby dude, he doesn't look very confident in winning a single match^^

with 16 people. Who are your favorites match-ups? Personally I hope for Momo vs Mineta so that Mineta is all shaking in his boots while furious Momo gets her revenge for being used twice by the pervy boy. XDDD
That and Kacchan vs Todoroki to see who of them would win in a 1-1 and if Todoroki is forced to use his fire side again or not.
Oh and the monkey boy vs invisible girl, I want him to fight a stark naked sexy girl and be all like "where the hell am I supposed to hit and not accidently touch boobies and look like a pervert?". XDDD