Shounen - Boruto by Ukyō Karachi and Mikio Ikemoto | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Boruto by Ukyō Karachi and Mikio Ikemoto

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Here's the thing, even if Kouji guy slips into Konoha undetected, are we supposed to believe Naruto cannot sense an intruder?

I can see the next chapter establishing how these guys can contend with the likes of Naruto/Sasuke.
Naruto can only sense things if he is in SM or Kurama mode, so since he wasn't using them then... His sensory abilities are not automatic like Karin
I still can't see any of these Kara guys beating Naruto/Sasuke either way... Since Naruto will die, it will involve some trick from Kara. Something like shocking Naruto and making him drop his guard (e.g Koji being Jiraiya or related to him)

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Sage Mode Naruto can wipe out Kashin but he probably has something that will negate Naruto's powers or like jaymizzo said could make him on same level status. Can't remember if he has Kama or not, the girl Kashin came with jutsu would be useful if she could pass through the barrier. Just praying this man is not related to Jiraiya or is Jiraiya, Ao brought back to life was super disappointing and ruined what was left of him

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Let me get this straight, these guys are literally like ninja-tech and probably have been around way before (I reckon they have been around since Naruto's childhood at least), and nobody heard of them ? And now, we have freaking cyborgs ninja tech out there ? And Naruto never felt the need to even consult with Orochimaru/ask him if he knows shit ?

Lmao, this whole ninja tech debacle is so poorly done and poorly executed... It had no build up whatsoever

jaymizzo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Let me get this straight, these guys are literally like ninja-tech and probably have been around way before (I reckon they have been around since Naruto's childhood at least), and nobody heard of them ? And now, we have freaking cyborgs ninja tech out there ? And Naruto never felt the need to even consult with Orochimaru/ask him if he knows shit ?

Lmao, this whole ninja tech debacle is so poorly done and poorly executed... It had no build up whatsoever
Karma, Jigan, Jigens strength and abilities, ninja tech... All these attempts and elements of the manga are so off putting it's insane.

We are about to have a character, with no build up or backstory fight Naruto. And given that she is a new character with unknown abilities, it is safe to assume that the writer will atleast make this a challenging fight (which it shouldn't be but ok).

If Naruto had never happened and Boruto was a new manga, then maybe they can get away with having Naruto/Sasuke face any form of conflict. And Boruto and Kawaki, these two are already being set up to being immensely overpowered with absolutely no build up that makes sense.

I'm personally just looking forward to seeing if Naruto/Sasuke have learnt anything new or its just recycled stuff. Also want to learn their fate at the end of this, so will stick around.

I'm just not comfortable with there being Kage level characters out there that even those always in the know have never heard of them. How many years have passed since the war?

1337 haxor

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well...

At this point is obvious they are trying to copy the Android Saga of DBZ which pulled SSJ+ characters from nowhere using a very forgotten part of the story.

Case in point there were no Red Ribbon in early Naruto to justify the emergence of Kara.

It would have been better if the story focused on Sarada being an Uchiha Uzumaki hybrid and following on Sasuke's journey against the Otsutsuki Empire.

Instead the Otsutsuki were dealth early on and we are now stuck with Boruto and Kawaki doing nothing because they lack a better purpose than being each other's rival.

Kara lacks a junior faction like the Sound Four and only has kage+ fighters in inner who are too tough for the child characters whereas outer members are just too random to be an interesting recurring threat.

Delta challenging Naruto head on will set the bar high for Jigra but I doubt he is as tough as Momoshiki.

They will most likely keep Sasuke at distance for drama's sake until Kara releases whatever demon is too strong for both former protagonists to face.

Once that demon wrecks Konoha and kills Naruto, we will get a time skip in which Sasuke trained Boruto to be a real hero like in the opening chapter.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If Jigen or anyone from Kara kills Naruto in a straight fight, I am stopping this garbage right away
Naruto sacrificing himself ? Fine I can deal with that
Killed following a straightforward fight ? Fucking hell no

Also, this Delta chick needs to get pwned badly, otherwise Naruto will lose credibility

1337 haxor

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well...
If Jigen or anyone from Kara kills Naruto in a straight fight, I am stopping this garbage right away
Naruto sacrificing himself ? Fine I can deal with that
Killed following a straightforward fight ? Fucking hell no

Also, this Delta chick needs to get pwned badly, otherwise Naruto will lose credibility
I doubt there will be a straight fight against Kara.

Delta will hold her own through ninja tech tricks but will pull back once Naruto goes all out.

Only when Kara unleashes a demon will Naruto and Sasuke truly meet their match.

KiSwordsman

Reaction score
Country
United States

Bro, I got out when Moegi was Given Mokuton. Lol, I knew crap was going to get more convoluted from there.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
They should be no challenge for Naruto past Sage mode. An Boruto doesn't have the feats to be of any use. Even with the anime possibly used in conjunction to flesh him out. We need to see him use better jutsu. Not to mention unless there is a second Toad mountain, Koji entire arsenal of Toad jutsu should be useful. None of the major toads would believably attack Naruto. Period.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Do you think so? Always convinced that the beginning of the manga is a troll to attract readers.

jaymizzo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well...

I doubt there will be a straight fight against Kara.

Delta will hold her own through ninja tech tricks but will pull back once Naruto goes all out.

Only when Kara unleashes a demon will Naruto and Sasuke truly meet their match.
Thing is, it will never be realistic for Naruto to go all out. These aren't Kaguya or Sasuke level opponents no matter how they paint it. The Narutoverse has already been built, it's not like this is the Borutoverse.

Like I said before, had this manga followed Naruto/Sasuke distant descendants or had a complete clean slate, this could make sense. But any challenge Naruto or Sasuke have is unrealistic to most readers. Hell why even make them attack him in Konoha? Like seriously.... Have him or Sasuke show up at the end to make Kara retreat (say Boruto and Kawaki were trying to hold their own) then atleast we have something believable.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's my thoughts: I think this Delta being an actual human-ninja-tech is actually more bearable than all the other Star Wars bs we've gotten. But I don't like how she just barged in the village, was kinda a forced overreaction. She should of just waited for Kashin to come back, who we don't know why he can pass through the barrier yet. Tbh this chapter was good when you try not to think too deeply about it. If she takes out Naruto all bets are off lol, would be nonsensical unless there's an extremely good reason. I'm still trying to forget the Ao and Moegi nonsense.

Also her color scheme seems kinda funky, can't tell if she's ugly or good looking. I miss Kishi's artstyle.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
He can pass through the barrier because clearly he is an ex Konoha shinobi. The question, is he Jiraiya or is he a clone of Jiraiya made with his DNA ?

1337 haxor

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well...
He can pass through the barrier because clearly he is an ex Konoha shinobi. The question, is he Jiraiya or is he a clone of Jiraiya made with his DNA ?
Chances are he is Jiraya turned evil because they never found his body.

Kara must be dealing with some serious shit to cause this sort of corruption.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
You know,i think you're onto something here. Chances are that he is related to Jiraiya even,he passed the Konoha barrier meaning they had samples of a chakra similar to Kashin's own. That being Jiraiya's possibly.

Chances are he is Jiraya turned evil because they never found his body.
Kabuto explained that he wanted to resurrect Jiraiya but his body had been so deep underwater that any attempt at getting it to the surface would've resulted in him being crushed by the Water pressure. Pain also made sure that Jiraiya would die from his final attack,he had lost an arm and had a crushed throat to boot.

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I would find resurrecting Jiraiya to be lame, but a clone seems doable with the current technology they have now. I think they must have good machines that can reach the depth of the swamp and survive the pressure to collect some DNA samples, and use it to clone him perhaps ?

I am just not a fan of Jiraiya himself being revived tbh, but what the hell, wouldn't surprise me either way

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jiraiya cloning would be better than revival, Kabuto legit stated he wasn't able to recover his body remains. Kabuto was an apprentice to Orochimaru so he's familiar with all the illegal genetic cloning shit so guess it wouldn't be out left field. As for Delta, she might use the space-time jutsu she used a few chapters ago on Naruto and slide him in an alternate dimension, that would be bearable than outright beating his shit

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Jiraiya cloning would be better than revival, Kabuto legit stated he wasn't able to recover his body remains. Kabuto was an apprentice to Orochimaru so he's familiar with all the illegal genetic cloning shit so guess it wouldn't be out left field. As for Delta, she might use the space-time jutsu she used a few chapters ago on Naruto and slide him in an alternate dimension, that would be bearable than outright beating his shit
This. Especially with Kawaki recently stating that Naruto "might" be stronger than Jigen himself,he should be able to beat pretty much any of the Kara Members unless they have ultimate hax lol.

mangah

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
look like Naruto ass was kicked by the woman

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy