Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Come here and support Benelori X Asclepius pairing !!!!!!

oh dear are u gonna exorcise me now? if its u i dont mind >_>
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Come here and support Benelori X Asclepius pairing !!!!!!

nice title :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jessica-chwan

I liked UR previous thread title:wub
:smoke


btw...Jessica...what a beautiful name:wtf
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

Don't estimulate his craziness.
Unless you want to get rid of me and my purple nails. :P

Vettel won again. Ferrari sucked at Massa's pitstops F-1 almost put me to sleep.
Oh, i passed my translation test. Gonna help on yaoi, of course. :woo
Have you ever read Yebisu Celebrities? It's on volume 5. I will read later after i take a nap. ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jessica-chwan

Don't estimulate his craziness.
Unless you want to get rid of me and my purple nails. :P

Vettel won again. Ferrari sucked at Massa's pitstops F-1 almost put me to sleep.
Oh, i passed my translation test. Gonna help on yaoi, of course. :woo
Have you ever read Yebisu Celebrities? It's on volume 5. I will read later after i take a nap. ^_^
Why would I want to get rid of you:blink...I liked last night...
Purple nails?...no problem...because
"Start wearing purple, wearing purple, nananananana,
start wearing purple for me noooooooow"

:tem
I only heard of Ebisu...narutard ftw
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

Oh, don't evoke his name. Kishi might feel the energy and put him back in the story. Just like Iruka.
And...last night... my pillow didn't want me. :scry
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jessica-chwan

Oh, don't evoke his name. Kishi might feel the energy and put him back in the story. Just like Iruka.
And...last night... my pillow didn't want me. :scry
Why cry? Wasn't it good enough:scry...???I'll try harder next time...I will sing a Bon Jovi song if you like...UR love is like bad medicine, bad medicine is all I need oooo

Ebisu is old story...he was evoked a few arcs ago briefly, that was enough for him
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jessica-chwan

who's jessica?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Jessica-chwan

I heard Ebisu?Damn,gotta love this closet-pervert.

And who's Jessica?Your waifu?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jessica-chwan

His sister
Btw, I too liked your previous thread title; I'm all for Bene-Ascle pairing :love
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

Hey jessica!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jessica-chwan

Damn, why did you give up the scav game, you coulda still got a cool treasure chest thingie!? :chair
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

yeah I wasnt aware they gonna give it to all finalists :ninja
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jessica-chwan

:fail
I wonder when the next one will be...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

:fail
I wonder when the next one will be...
lol i bet the next big holiday in japan.... And barbie-chwan jessica-chwan facepalmed at me for several hours when she realized i could of get a medal!1!!!!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

Why cry? Wasn't it good enough:scry...???I'll try harder next time...I will sing a Bon Jovi song if you like...UR love is like bad medicine, bad medicine is all I need oooo

Ebisu is old story...he was evoked a few arcs ago briefly, that was enough for him
Awww ain't he a cutie? Singing Bon Jovi for me.
I gotta tell you, you look better when your hands are busy with other things instead of cigarettes, just like in that video. ^_^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Jessica-chwan

Ho ho got the 1000th post :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top