Re: Come here and support Benelori X Asclepius pairing !!!!!!
oh dear are u gonna exorcise me now? if its u i dont mind >_>
oh dear are u gonna exorcise me now? if its u i dont mind >_>




Why would I want to get rid of youDon't estimulate his craziness.
Unless you want to get rid of me and my purple nails. :P
Vettel won again. Ferrari sucked at Massa's pitstops F-1 almost put me to sleep.
Oh, i passed my translation test. Gonna help on yaoi, of course.
Have you ever read Yebisu Celebrities? It's on volume 5. I will read later after i take a nap. ^_^
...I liked last night...

Why cry? Wasn't it good enoughOh, don't evoke his name. Kishi might feel the energy and put him back in the story. Just like Iruka.
And...last night... my pillow didn't want me.![]()
...???I'll try harder next time...I will sing a Bon Jovi song if you like...UR love is like bad medicine, bad medicine is all I need oooo



lol i bet the next big holiday in japan.... And barbie-chwan jessica-chwan facepalmed at me for several hours when she realized i could of get a medal!1!!!!
I wonder when the next one will be...
Awww ain't he a cutie? Singing Bon Jovi for me.Why cry? Wasn't it good enough...???I'll try harder next time...I will sing a Bon Jovi song if you like...UR love is like bad medicine, bad medicine is all I need oooo
Ebisu is old story...he was evoked a few arcs ago briefly, that was enough for him

damnit it was supposed to my post.d a m n i tHo ho got the 1000th post![]()