Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

And I'm getting the 1500th post.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

666 upside-down was the right choice for me.
I'm a beast!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

hey asc-chwan. I hear everything is going smoothly with Bene?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

I don't know... I can't remember last night very well.
Maybe it was the alcohol.
At least, no bruises on my skin.
:worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

I don't know... I can't remember last night very well.
Maybe it was the alcohol.
At least, no bruises on my skin.
:worrybunny
hahaha so smokin is bad and alcohol is good? Jessica-chwan doesnt approve ;)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

hahaha so smokin is bad and alcohol is good? Jessica-chwan doesnt approve ;)
It's his fault! :yelling
Alcohol doesn't make you smell bad for a whole day, cigarettes do. I can't stand to talk face to face to a smoker.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

It's his fault! :yelling
Alcohol doesn't make you smell bad for a whole day, cigarettes do. I can't stand to talk face to face to a smoker.
indeed. i agree. Even drugs are better than smokin :darn
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

I'm square, no illegal drugs for me.
Alcohol once in a while is ok... I usually don't drink more than 2 bottles of Smirnoff Ice or 2 glasses of wine.


Yay, i made the Tenten post. :woo

 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jessica-chwan

It's his fault! :yelling
Alcohol doesn't make you smell bad for a whole day, cigarettes do. I can't stand to talk face to face to a smoker.
:lmao
stop lying to urself, its easier to recognize a drunkard than to recognize someone who smoke.
And i can't stand to talk face to face with a drunkard.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan




oh she is Jessica's fav gurl. The most interesting character. I also dont like drugs but I enjoy my vodka :P
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jessica-chwan

smoking make u look cool


alcohol make u look like a fag


people who smoke can still drive, but drunkard can't drive, thats cuz drunkard are worst :p
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

What do you mean? Drunk people can drive, but yeah usually we wake up in hospitals
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jessica-chwan

:lmao
stop lying to urself, its easier to recognize a drunkard than to recognize someone who smoke.
And i can't stand to talk face to face with a drunkard.
Not easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.

Smoke make man look like fag too. Man with something round (cilindric) in their mouths... Making THAT face...
I'll stop here.
:rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-chwan

Not easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.

Smoke make man look like fag too. Man with something round (cilindric) in their mouths... Making THAT face...
I'll stop here.
:rofl
haha I just remembered when GB was explaining how to smoke a cigar
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jessica-chwan

Not easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.

Smoke make man look like fag too. Man with something round (cilindric) in their mouths... Making THAT face...
I'll stop here.
:rofl
smoke will smell on u, maybe if u smoke 1h non stop and a little confined space. and try to drink 1h non stop, ull see who will be the worst, the guy who smoke for 1h or the guy who just drink for 1h. :amuse
and yeah stop here,u perverted yaoi freak.
and men with a cigarette in their mouth, its still better than girls with that cylindric thing in their mouth :3c
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Jessica-chwan

Moderator Notice:
Things are getting a little out of hand with some of the posts here. :yelling

When your posting or make a reply do not attack / bash / flame the other person you're responding to!

( See forum rules )

Please show respect to each other, sometimes joking or playing around will get out of hand.

This is a warning

~ Charlie
.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jessica-chwan

Awww ain't he a cutie? Singing Bon Jovi for me.
I gotta tell you, you look better when your hands are busy with other things instead of cigarettes, just like in that video. ^_^
Well what can I say...I'm a fan too...and most of my friends are as well...Bon Jovi and Aerosmith lighted up many parties for me...they're oldschool, yet their songs are still fresh...
Maybe I can sing Diamond Ring next time, when the mood is there, though for the next one I'll let you choose, and it'll be my dedication
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jessica-san doesnt approve of people bashing other people in her thread

Bene, scav is hitting on Asc. What you gonna do about that?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jessica-san doesnt approve of people bashing other people in her thread

Bene, scav is hitting on Asc. What you gonna do about that?
And Asc is hitting him back,:pwnge so I'm cool...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top