- Joined
- Jan 18, 2010
- Messages
- 1,716
- Reaction score
- 1,226
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Jessica-chwan
And I'm getting the 1500th post.
And I'm getting the 1500th post.

hahaha so smokin is bad and alcohol is good? Jessica-chwan doesnt approveI don't know... I can't remember last night very well.
Maybe it was the alcohol.
At least, no bruises on my skin.
![]()

It's his fault!hahaha so smokin is bad and alcohol is good? Jessica-chwan doesnt approve![]()

indeed. i agree. Even drugs are better than smokinIt's his fault!
Alcohol doesn't make you smell bad for a whole day, cigarettes do. I can't stand to talk face to face to a smoker.


It's his fault!
Alcohol doesn't make you smell bad for a whole day, cigarettes do. I can't stand to talk face to face to a smoker.


Not easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.
stop lying to urself, its easier to recognize a drunkard than to recognize someone who smoke.
And i can't stand to talk face to face with a drunkard.

haha I just remembered when GB was explaining how to smoke a cigarNot easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.
Smoke make man look like fag too. Man with something round (cilindric) in their mouths... Making THAT face...
I'll stop here.
![]()
smoke will smell on u, maybe if u smoke 1h non stop and a little confined space. and try to drink 1h non stop, ull see who will be the worst, the guy who smoke for 1h or the guy who just drink for 1h.Not easy after 1 hour. Smoke keeps smelling bad on you after 1 hour. If the drunk didn't drink 1 whole bottle of whisky, he won't smell so strong.
Smoke make man look like fag too. Man with something round (cilindric) in their mouths... Making THAT face...
I'll stop here.
![]()



Well what can I say...I'm a fan too...and most of my friends are as well...Bon Jovi and Aerosmith lighted up many parties for me...they're oldschool, yet their songs are still fresh...Awww ain't he a cutie? Singing Bon Jovi for me.
I gotta tell you, you look better when your hands are busy with other things instead of cigarettes, just like in that video. ^_^
And Asc is hitting him back,Bene, scav is hitting on Asc. What you gonna do about that?
so I'm cool...