Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I actually moved there before you did... Had to check the situation and stuff like dat... Why being sarcastic. I never visit there for realz.... :3c nope nevah :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I remember when you first joined MH and you were raving about how good a certain section was on this website and that it didn't compare to any other forum-site you ever visited before in your life. :3c You even tried to persuade me in reading a few of those forbidden manga titles. You flithy Japanese baka ******. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I remember when you first joined MH and you were raving about how good a certain section was on this website and that it didn't compare to any other forum-site you ever visited before in your life. :3c You even tried to persuade me in reading a few of those forbidden manga titles. You flithy Japanese baka ******. :3c
How dare you! :3c

When I joined MH well i tried to persuade you to not to read OP I do remember that.... oh actually i did try to get you you to read Junjou ROmantica...hmmmm... LOl stop using my lines aganst me :yelling








:3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

You tried to persuade Buggy to NOT read OP? :jawdrop :reject
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I remember that campain too :notrust
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I clearly weren't here when that happened :s Does gb have some sort of beef with OP? :o
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

He even hated us for liking OP, until he got whipped by a certain person :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

He even hated us for liking OP, until he got whipped by a certain person :derp
and who dat person is?cant recallll *starts to think outside the box*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I can't believe you gb :o, I've been so wrong about you. Do you still hate OP?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

You tried to persuade Buggy to NOT read OP? :jawdrop :reject
I remember that campain too :notrust
I clearly weren't here when that happened :s Does gb have some sort of beef with OP? :o
He even hated us for liking OP, until he got whipped by a certain person :derp
Yea. Barbie-chwan you missed so much gb-goodness. :derp

Long story short:

When gb first joined as "yagami1991" (not quite as flashy as "Anarchy 99" :3c but anyway..) he was a yaoi fanatic. He kept praising the forbidden manga titles and moaning why barely anyone posts in the forbidden zone. Shortly after becoming a member... he found the fun forum. :zomg

His first target? Yours truly. :lmao

gb, started questioning me about why I loved OP so much and why so many people like it. He threatened me on a daily basis about it (no lie, ask him!). I didn't take any of it personally or seriously. It was so funny. I think the rest of the people witnessing these "bittersweet" exhanges between me and gb assumed we were dead serious about all this fighting. Anywhooo... so yagami1991 became good_boy and even though he experienced the "wonders of the forbidden zone" he still acted pure and innocent around most FF'ers.

His hate towards OP grew more and more...to the point that he decided to make an oath to himself; to exorcise all OP members/fans on MH. :lmao

Again...I was the first target. :XD

Unfortunately for gb; his OP exorcising plan had a major flaw and as dark lord correctly stated; he got whipped by a certain someone shortly afterwards and became a real good_boy. :D

After that...well a lot of things happened. I can't recall all of them at this precise moment in time but I'm sure gb will reveal some of them sooner or later. :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

I can't believe you gb :o, I've been so wrong about you. Do you still hate OP?
no actually i like it now..well its pretty kewl


Jin's story is almost correct, but did i hear you say GB was a yaoi fanatic???





Plz dont call me fanatic..... Yagami1991 is a synonim to Yaoi... pfff fanatic...I was like Yaoi god :3c
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

- So what's your favourite yaoi pairing?
- Whatcha think of yuri? Have you even touched that kinda stuff before? Must've felt different. :derp
- Do you think Killer Bee has a chance with Naruto? :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

- So what's your favourite yaoi pairing?
- Whatcha think of yuri? Have you even touched that kinda stuff before? Must've felt different. :derp
- Do you think Killer Bee has a chance with Naruto? :3c
hmmm Naru/sasuke and Luffy/Zoro :3c
Yuri? whats that? its all bout yaoi :3c
Nope killler bee lost his chances with naruto when he got beaten by sasuke:tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:o My god, I missed so much. Though the name yagami1991 sounds familiar somewhat :headscratch. Good thing you're not like that, else I would've whipped you with my gun :pwnge Everyone's entitled to their opinions and critisism of OP but no one out there can deny its awesomeness! :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

:o My god, I missed so much. Though the name yagami1991 sounds familiar somewhat :headscratch. Good thing you're not like that, else I would've whipped you with my gun :pwnge Everyone's entitled to their opinions and critisism of OP but no one out there can deny its awesomeness! :zomg
haha your funny a guy . I like. :toc
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

anarchy90???? from all the usernames gb ?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".

whos anarchy 90??? first time hearing this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top