Re: This is where you can "think outside the box".
You're in Japan as well!? No wai!

You're in Japan as well!? No wai!

Mhmm.I never visit that section anyway![]()


Mhmm.I never visit that section anyway![]()

nope nevah 
You even tried to persuade me in reading a few of those forbidden manga titles. You flithy Japanese baka ******. 
How dare you!I remember when you first joined MH and you were raving about how good a certain section was on this website and that it didn't compare to any other forum-site you ever visited before in your life.You even tried to persuade me in reading a few of those forbidden manga titles. You flithy Japanese baka ******.
![]()





Does gb have some sort of beef with OP? 

and who dat person is?cant recallll *starts to think outside the box*He even hated us for liking OP, until he got whipped by a certain person![]()
, I've been so wrong about you. Do you still hate OP?
that beand who dat person is?cant recallll *starts to think outside the box*

You tried to persuade Buggy to NOT read OP?![]()
![]()
I remember that campain too![]()
I clearly weren't here when that happenedDoes gb have some sort of beef with OP?
![]()
Yea. Barbie-chwan you missed so much gb-goodness.He even hated us for liking OP, until he got whipped by a certain person![]()

but anyway..) he was a yaoi fanatic. He kept praising the forbidden manga titles and moaning why barely anyone posts in the forbidden zone. Shortly after becoming a member... he found the fun forum. 





no actually i like it now..well its pretty kewlI can't believe you gb, I've been so wrong about you. Do you still hate OP?



hmmm Naru/sasuke and Luffy/Zoro- So what's your favourite yaoi pairing?
- Whatcha think of yuri? Have you even touched that kinda stuff before? Must've felt different.
- Do you think Killer Bee has a chance with Naruto?![]()



My god, I missed so much. Though the name yagami1991 sounds familiar somewhat
. Good thing you're not like that, else I would've whipped you with my gun
Everyone's entitled to their opinions and critisism of OP but no one out there can deny its awesomeness! 
haha your funny a guy . I like.My god, I missed so much. Though the name yagami1991 sounds familiar somewhat
. Good thing you're not like that, else I would've whipped you with my gun
Everyone's entitled to their opinions and critisism of OP but no one out there can deny its awesomeness!
![]()

I tryhaha your funny a guy . I like.![]()
