Re: Freebie_boy
G_b guess what...
G_b guess what...
I'm post 1401 



whats so special about it bakery boi?G_b guess what...
I'm post 1401

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, we can post videos like that now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i can cook you some chicken. I will cook chicken hearts too for you to test your british courage.![]()
but no chicken heart 
Cocks forfree? YAY!
Tell me moar.![]()
really icecream-chan/gothica-chan? 
Why is it that everybody is talking about chicks, and only U understood cocks?You guys sure like cocks
If you ever meet me I'll take you guys to eat some cock for free![]()



...and you are doing it again



I don't care how fuckin' many personalities you have. You could be Barack Obama himself, for all i care, but not a single one of them has the right to bullshit mehahaha ny ti prosti debil.
Evil che ti s nim voobshe razgovarivaesh?



how 'bout thanking me for showing you such great smileysArrrgh nevermind, the jokes over now![]()